+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 54 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 533
  1. #211
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    621
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked
    147
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Lily View Post
    Press on profile then the finances tab down the bottom
    Thank you

  2. #212
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Toowoomba
    Posts
    6,099
    Thanks
    7,381
    Thanked
    3,467
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    I called today and mine are bring paid Friday. I'm happy with the amount but thought I'd get more because I over estimated by $25000. I only received about 3 or 4 child support payments in the financial year and don't have any debts with Centrelink. Can anyone tell me how they work out the arrears to be paid?

  3. #213
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    653
    Thanks
    813
    Thanked
    223
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MerryR View Post
    I called today and mine are bring paid Friday. I'm happy with the amount but thought I'd get more because I over estimated by $25000. I only received about 3 or 4 child support payments in the financial year and don't have any debts with Centrelink. Can anyone tell me how they work out the arrears to be paid?
    I don't think receiving cs payments make a difference. If it's a private agreement, and he doesn't pay then they just assume you are getting the amount you are meant to be getting.

  4. #214
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,201
    Thanks
    389
    Thanked
    363
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ahhhhhhh freaking stupid centrelink. Was on hold for aaaaaages, was half way through explaining what I wanted and he hung up on me. And didn't call back so now waiting in the que for a call back. Ffs. Dumb

    Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  5. #215
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,201
    Thanks
    389
    Thanked
    363
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MayoBean View Post
    Ahhhhhhh freaking stupid centrelink. Was on hold for aaaaaages, was half way through explaining what I wanted and he hung up on me. And didn't call back so now waiting in the que for a call back. Ffs. Dumb

    Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I was hung up on AGAIN!!! And they didnt call me back AGAIN!! Ffs. Is it really that hard to call back. It even says dont call them back they will call back. Gah. Over it.

    Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  6. #216
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    343
    Thanks
    142
    Thanked
    109
    Reviews
    0
    Mine is being paid Friday


    S & S + T (2005) & C (2009)
    My happy little family!

  7. #217
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,201
    Thanks
    389
    Thanked
    363
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Gah. Has anyone been told that the supplement payments are pending 'timing' was just on the phone and she said she has all the info needed but wont do anything to push it through because the system will activate it automatically at some point.... which can still take weeks. That was 2 1/2 hours of my time wasted today. Grrr.

    Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  8. #218
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,291
    Thanks
    2,384
    Thanked
    903
    Reviews
    72
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    That sucks mayobean! It seems like some of the operators are more willing to help/bump it up than others.

  9. #219
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,201
    Thanks
    389
    Thanked
    363
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinSparkles View Post
    That sucks mayobean! It seems like some of the operators are more willing to help/bump it up than others.
    Seems so. Will be calling tomorrow and try my luck with another person. Lol.

    Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  10. #220
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7,668
    Thanks
    5,719
    Thanked
    3,068
    Reviews
    24
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MayoBean View Post
    Gah. Has anyone been told that the supplement payments are pending 'timing' was just on the phone and she said she has all the info needed but wont do anything to push it through because the system will activate it automatically at some point.... which can still take weeks. That was 2 1/2 hours of my time wasted today. Grrr.

    Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I was told the same thing


 

Similar Threads

  1. ftp supps will I get anyway because...
    By Sensational in forum Family Finances
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 14-08-2012, 12:53
  2. FTB supps....
    By jingle in forum Family Finances
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 25-07-2012, 09:51
  3. Centrelink supps after tax?
    By tricks in forum Family Finances
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 18-07-2012, 13:55

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
KindyROOKindyROO offers activities for babies & toddlers in a fun learning centre, focussing on developmental education. ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›