+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 61
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sydney, NSW
    Posts
    4,087
    Thanks
    1,466
    Thanked
    1,215
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    Digital negative. HERE. Before anyone says anything I did a FRER as well and its also stark white negative.
    I'm sorry starflame ...

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,287
    Thanks
    391
    Thanked
    479
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    Digital negative. HERE. Before anyone says anything I did a FRER as well and its also stark white negative.
    I'm sorry to hear Hun. So many positives though it's strange. AF still not arrived?

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,879
    Thanks
    795
    Thanked
    519
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MummaJez View Post
    I'm sorry to hear Hun. So many positives though it's strange. AF still not arrived?
    Nope still no AF. I dont know if I Oed later or something? Im just gonna wait it out. If no AF in a week Ill go to the Dr.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,287
    Thanks
    391
    Thanked
    479
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    Nope still no AF. I dont know if I Oed later or something? Im just gonna wait it out. If no AF in a week Ill go to the Dr.
    Yeh that could def b the case. When do u usually O?

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,879
    Thanks
    795
    Thanked
    519
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MummaJez View Post
    Yeh that could def b the case. When do u usually O?
    Well I usually O 14 days before AF arrives. On a 29 day cycle I Oed on CD15 and my last cycle was a 38 day cycle and I Oed on CD24. Ive had a little bit of spotting today so I think AF is showing up

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,287
    Thanks
    391
    Thanked
    479
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    Well I usually O 14 days before AF arrives. On a 29 day cycle I Oed on CD15 and my last cycle was a 38 day cycle and I Oed on CD24. Ive had a little bit of spotting today so I think AF is showing up
    Ok. Maybe u Od late or maybe having chemical pregnancy

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,879
    Thanks
    795
    Thanked
    519
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MummaJez View Post
    Ok. Maybe u Od late or maybe having chemical pregnancy
    I dont know. I think I didnt O at all. I knew it was too good to be true. God this hurts

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,287
    Thanks
    391
    Thanked
    479
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    I dont know. I think I didnt O at all. I knew it was too good to be true. God this hurts
    Oh hun I know how u feel to a certain extent. I got one BFP last month and then negs. I was def preg and had sx. But yeh ended in chemical. It really bloody sucks so disappointing

    How many cycles are u up to hun?

    Hugs xx

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,879
    Thanks
    795
    Thanked
    519
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MummaJez View Post
    Oh hun I know how u feel to a certain extent. I got one BFP last month and then negs. I was def preg and had sx. But yeh ended in chemical. It really bloody sucks so disappointing

    How many cycles are u up to hun?

    Hugs xx
    Im 12 months TTC now Tomorrow Im cleaning out the house of all OPKs, HPTs, Thermometers, baby making gel, everything. Im done trying to time this all perfectly it doesnt work.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,287
    Thanks
    391
    Thanked
    479
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    Im 12 months TTC now Tomorrow Im cleaning out the house of all OPKs, HPTs, Thermometers, baby making gel, everything. Im done trying to time this all perfectly it doesnt work.
    Sounds like a good idea. Just go with the flow, have some fun (and regular BD) and take your mind off it all.

    I really hope you get that BFP you deserve next month hun x all the best and try stay positive, easier said then done I know, but it will happen... X


 

Similar Threads

  1. ? OPK result
    By bg14 in forum Pregnancy Tests & Help / Support with Results
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 13-09-2012, 06:05
  2. Hcg result, help please
    By cluckcluck in forum Pregnancy Tests & Help / Support with Results
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 27-07-2012, 15:22

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Melbourne Natural Medicine ClinicLeading natural health practitioners in fertility, preconception, pregnancy, and children's health. We take an ...
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›