+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Twinkle toes or Impressionable kids? HELP!

I have looked into both online and have sent individual enquiries to each company, both seem to have quality products, but I keep finding conflicting reviews everywhere online. I was given some money from my grandfather last christmas and had always intended to put it toward a twinkle toes or impressionable kids frame for my little man. Anyone with experience with either company or any helpful info I am all ears

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I had both mine done by twinkle toes in 2 different states and they were both done beautifully.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We used twinkle toes and they are just beautiful, we will be using them again when we have our next baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have used twinkle toes twice already and was very happy with them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Twinkle toes did an amazing job for us!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I used twinkle toes with DD and will again with DS. They are great.

My SIL used the other one its good quality but not as big and looks a bit squished.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tjewell View Post
    I used twinkle toes with DD and will again with DS. They are great.

My SIL used the other one its good quality but not as big and looks a bit squished.
    AH! That was one of my concerns, I have no real idea of the dimensions of packages that each offer. Would hate to pay more for Impressionable kids and walk away with less! Thanks a bunch Will keep chasing the franchises for more info on it all. Can't wait!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kelseyleigh For This Useful Post:

jaz80  (07-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I used Impressionable Kids and could not be happier! I did research both companies and the reason why I went to Impressionable Kids is because the finish of their frames are much better and they offer a lifetime warranty on their workmanship for such a special keepsake I didn't want to risk it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I used Twinkle toes for my first bub and was happy with it until I saw Impressionable Kids at a market and saw how beautiful their products were. They have so much more variety to choose from with their frames and stuff. I have since had my other 2 children done with Impressionable Kids and got my 1st babies frame re-done. They also give a lifetime warranty which twinkle toes didn't offer me and I think that's important cause It's something I want to hold onto forever. Hope this helps

Thanks
    Reviews
    I used Impressionable Kids and wouldn't change it for the world. I did a lot of research between them, Twinkle Toes and others and found IK to be a quality product far above the others. I personally did not like the fact the TT advertise their logo on the front of their frame, I mean they don't pay me to advertise for them and I think it just lowers the standard. As others mention that TT have more room but I found that it was too much room and that my babies hand and feet impressions looked lost in the opening. I spoke to IK about this in my appointment and they gave me advice and suggestions on how this wouldn't be a problem. I absolutely love my frame and look forward to having my next child done with them. I especially liked that they give you a life time warranty.
    If you are unsure, check out both websites and also both facebook pages because I when I looked at TT's facebook site recently, all I saw was a lot of negative feedback and comments.
    Good luck in what you choose but I would highly recoomend Impressionable Kids any day.