Closed Thread
Page 71 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    [QUOTE=J37;6728403]Make him look and comment on your chart. Put it in front of him, and ask for his opinion. He will then be obliged to respond.
    Don't leave until he has.
    You are his patient, and ALL questions are reasonable.
    Don't be intimidated; you have a right to have all questions answered.

Thanks J
    I was just thinking after reading other ppl post bout what they get done with their FS that I would at least get a internal ultrasound as their is one in his room as well and by being 12dpo I was thinking that u would be able to c at least something.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks for the tips LuvBug.

I've started taking epo, in the hope that that'll improve my cm. I rarely get anything you could call ewcm so thought I'd start with that. My lp is 12 days, so should be adequate (I think).

I've ordered an ovacue, hopefully it arrives soon. Its supposed to be able to tell you 5 days before o, that you are going to O. Also comes with a probe (sounds scary) which analyses cm, which can confirm that O has happened. Fx my turn is coming

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks Tormy. I bought some robitussun last month and forgot to take it oops. Must remember this month. How long before o do you start taking it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    LuvBug: thanks. I think that's what's annoyed me the most the fact that I have payed $$ to be told stuff I already know from all wonderful ladies like taking the clomid on cd2 for 5days. Oh well I don't have to go back until 2more cycles so lets hope I get preg this cycle. fx

Lil Smurfy thanks fx everything works out for u as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Thanks for the tips LuvBug.

I've started taking epo, in the hope that that'll improve my cm. I rarely get anything you could call ewcm so thought I'd start with that. My lp is 12 days, so should be adequate (I think).

I've ordered an ovacue, hopefully it arrives soon. Its supposed to be able to tell you 5 days before o, that you are going to O. Also comes with a probe (sounds scary) which analyses cm, which can confirm that O has happened. Fx my turn is coming
    Wow I just had a look at it...it looks really high tech! I want one! I'd love to be able to get all this stuff, just told DP and he said our answer is not to buy all this stuff but just dtd everyday and it will happen you'll have to fill us in on how you go with it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tormy~ im not on any drugs (should say tablets lol) yet but if and when I get preg I will have more bloods and prob have to start tablets then which I already knew from my sis. Well now I just hope that AF doesn't come and I can be done with the ttc journey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dipzel View Post
    Wow I just had a look at it...it looks really high tech! I want one! I'd love to be able to get all this stuff, just told DP and he said our answer is not to buy all this stuff but just dtd everyday and it will happen you'll have to fill us in on how you go with it
    I didn't tell DH I bought it lol. I knew he'd think I was crazy ( and I probably am).
    Typical male - sex everyday sounds good in theory, but I know I'd get sick of it after a while lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    well im out. AF started this morn on 12dpo. Gives me an 11 day luteal phase, I guess thats better than my 9 day LP the month before. I really had my hopes up this month so have been a bit down. DH and I are going out for dinner tonight though and Im going to have a cocktail! Has anyone elses luteal phase been short after coming off BCP's?
    so sorry I cant do any personals I have been super busy first time on the net all day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by button2012 View Post
    well im out. AF started this morn on 12dpo. Gives me an 11 day luteal phase, I guess thats better than my 9 day LP the month before. I really had my hopes up this month so have been a bit down. DH and I are going out for dinner tonight though and Im going to have a cocktail! Has anyone elses luteal phase been short after coming off BCP's?
    so sorry I cant do any personals I have been super busy first time on the net all day.
    Sorry to hear that buttons, enjoy your cocktail!! Last month I had a 9 day luteal phase (2nd month off the pill) hoping next month my body sorts itself out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvBug View Post
    Goodness ladies - 6 pages to catch up on... buzy buzy

Ok, I am going to try and remember everyone's news for personals!

J37 - Big hugs hun, so sorry you are having a downer. I know you are a Dr but have you seen an FS to make sure you and DH are all ok? Also, have you guys tried AI?

rainbow road ~ how exciting! So will you friend give you his spunk in a cup which you will then insert with a syringe? Sorry for the TMI... just really interested!

Lil Smurfy ~ AF is nearly gone, fingers crossed this is your month hun!!

Cheffry ~ BIg hugs and good luck for your anniversary weekend!

waitinghoping ~ Its not over until the witch arrives. A very good friend of mine got -ve tests up until she was 6 weeks with both her pregnancy's. Not trying to get your hopes up but also want to let you know that its still possible.

Eko ~ Is there an April Due Date thread yet, I looked yesterday but couldn't find one. Have you been for your bloods yet?

Dipzel ~ Awesome about your trip, so jealous. DH and I backpacked around Europe years ago and had an absolute ball. Would love to do it again but this time in style.

LoonyLea ~ Sorry to hear about your appointment but agree with J that you are paying for the appointment and their expertise so they must spend the time with you and answer any questions you have!

PinkBlue, BondGirl and everyone else HI!!!!!

Choccie & Shelby ~ I also didn't like the idea of checking my Cervix but decided to give it a bash one night in the shower. It was so easy and didn't feel weird at all... I had seen pic's (that Eko posted a while back) of what it should look like so knew what to feel for. If you do it in the shower just before you wash your vjj its really not bad and does help with knowing when you O!

AFM ~ Nothing really to report expect that this light headed dizzy feeling I seem to have constantly is really horrible (more from a driving point of view). DH gets back tonight from his trip and we plan to tell our immediate family tomorrow... YAY!
    Thanks! We have booked a weekend away down the south coast so hopefully it all goes to plan!