Closed Thread
Page 17 of 142 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 1420
  1. #161
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,018
    Thanks
    4,251
    Thanked
    1,703
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Choccie, I just googled it. Seems I google everything. It says don't start using OPKs until at least 3 days after your last clomid as you can get false positives. Other women were reporting getting consecutive pos OPKs

  2. #162
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    931
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked
    78
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Choccie, I just googled it. Seems I google everything. It says don't start using OPKs until at least 3 days after your last clomid as you can get false positives. Other women were reporting getting consecutive pos OPKs
    Thanks Lilsmurf, I started usbg maybe baby last month and got false positives on that but didn't start the opks til after clomid but this month so far I haven't got a positive from maybe baby while taking the clomid! Weird!!
    I wonder if u ever didn't realize u were pregnant if clomid would effect the growing baby?

  3. #163
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    in a glass case of emotion
    Posts
    12,483
    Thanks
    1,203
    Thanked
    8,298
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hi all
    AF is due on about 5 days and then it's my first cycle of TTC!!!!!!!!

    I am so excited! Anyone due to ovulate around the 4th of August?
    Last edited by rainbow road; 18-07-2012 at 09:45.

  4. #164
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sydney, NSW
    Posts
    4,088
    Thanks
    1,467
    Thanked
    1,221
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Hi all :waves:
    AF is due on about 5 days and then it's my first cycle of TTC!!!!!!!!

    I am so excited! Anyone due to ovulate around the 4th of August?
    If AF arrives this Friday/Saturday I should be ovulating around 1st-2nd August so pretty close

    Congratulations on starting your TTC journey!

  5. #165
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    116
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked
    36
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Hi all :waves:
    AF is due on about 5 days and then it's my first cycle of TTC!!!!!!!!

    I am so excited! Anyone due to ovulate around the 4th of August?
    Yeah if my AF arrives Friday ( it doesn't) then due to O around 1st Aug So we will be testing around the same time as you and firsttimemummy2012

  6. #166
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    in a glass case of emotion
    Posts
    12,483
    Thanks
    1,203
    Thanked
    8,298
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Woohooo!

    I am so excited, nervous, anxious!

    I feel really bad for DP, I can be quite the monster

  7. #167
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    116
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked
    36
    Reviews
    0
    Yeah I am the same its all just very exciting

  8. #168
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    2,677
    Thanks
    1,057
    Thanked
    887
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    Sorry for the double post!! Silly phone!
    I have another question, how many days do u girls get very positive opks? Is it any different on clomid?
    Last month i had 5 consecutive days of them???...?
    Hi chocciequeen. I did opks last month on first cycle of clomid and got lots of positives. About 4 or 5. But unfortunately they were false positives as my day 21 blood test showed i didn't O. I took the tests a week plus after finishing the clomid so it wasn't this affecting it, but my doc said opks are unreliable and that's why they use blood tests to check for O. So basically I'm not using them anymore! Gave me false hope.

    Afm, cd3 and day 2 of clomid. Still off work with a horrible cold so hoping any clomid side effects don't kick in til I'm better.

    Welcome to the newbies!

    Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bond Girl For This Useful Post:

    gemgem05  (18-07-2012)

  10. #169
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    931
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked
    78
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    Hi chocciequeen. I did opks last month on first cycle of clomid and got lots of positives. About 4 or 5. But unfortunately they were false positives as my day 21 blood test showed i didn't O. I took the tests a week plus after finishing the clomid so it wasn't this affecting it, but my doc said opks are unreliable and that's why they use blood tests to check for O. So basically I'm not using them anymore! Gave me false hope.

    Afm, cd3 and day 2 of clomid. Still off work with a horrible cold so hoping any clomid side effects don't kick in til I'm better.

    Welcome to the newbies!

    Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub
    Thanks for the info Bondgirl!
    So apart from opks, cm and blood tests is there any other way to tell if you have O'd?
    Do u still get O pains even though u didn't O?
    I am not able to get bloods done as I work out of town!
    Worried that I don't O now!

  11. #170
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,018
    Thanks
    4,251
    Thanked
    1,703
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Hi all
    AF is due on about 5 days and then it's my first cycle of TTC!!!!!!!!

    I am so excited! Anyone due to ovulate around the 4th of August?
    Hi, good luck with your first month ttc.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

    rainbow road  (18-07-2012)


 

Similar Threads

  1. TTC and not wanting to move #5
    By shelby27 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 2073
    Last Post: 19-12-2012, 14:57
  2. TTC and not wanting to move #3
    By button2012 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 909
    Last Post: 17-09-2012, 19:12
  3. TTC and not wanting to move #2
    By rainbow road in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 863
    Last Post: 02-09-2012, 11:10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Baby U & The Wiggles - Toilet Training ProductsToilet training can be a testing time but Baby U is there to assist you and your toddler with the daunting task of ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›