+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Coke anyone??

I can not believe it! This is what gets rid of my morning sickness for about 10mins and gives me the energy I need.... It takes me 3 days to get through 600ml so not like I am scoffing the stuff, it just lifts me and helps.
    Has anyone else found this? Or can they gave me a better alternative? I am not really a fan of soft drink

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My theory is - whatever works!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to HugsBunny For This Useful Post:

~BEXTER~  (03-07-2012)

Babbsys Girl is offline ~ A hug is a great gift - one size fits all, and it's easy to exchange. ~
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Any soft drink helped my morning sicknes with my daughter. I just sipped. A can of coke would last me all of work (7.5 hours) and if i was having a really bad day i sucked on lollies. Anything sugary worked.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep me too, and I never drink softdrink.A friend had severe morning sickness and a midwife suggested it to her!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    i would keep it up if its making you feel better! i can not and will not give up my morning coffee and afternoon cup of tea!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any soft drink worked for me - in particular lemonade and coke. I'd just have a small can a day. My first choice was always lemonade, but coke maybe once or twice a week cos I was getting caffeine withdrawal migraines!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I find the same thing I don't use it very often, just if I have to get things done at work and I'm feeling really off. I also find lemonade and Fanta work too, but Coke seems to do the job a bit better. For bloat I try to stick to the sugar free lemonade (watching my sugar intake a bit, and its just the bubbles that help out there ).

I only have Coke in small amounts and only very rarely, and also only if my caffeine intake limits have room for it (which helps me keep it to an occasional treat, rather then a regular thing ).

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't had coke in months but Lemonade is really helping me at the moment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    U could try soda water if it's just the bubbles that help? I wouldn't worry too much about the sugar & caffeine it doesn't sound like you're drinking a load of coke!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Yes it worked for all 9 pregnancies