+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    With this pregnancy, the first few days was maybe using only 3-4 pads a day, not filling them though, then just a lot of discharge, which has settled down to brownish discharge, but its different for everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cont. I guess
    fingers crossed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I bleed from 8 weeks to about 17 weeks, at first it was heavy bright red bleeding with no pain. Then slowly turned into brown spotting. I went for a scan when I started bleeding and I was told that I had subchorionic hematoma. It healed itself. I am now 25 weeks pregnant and everything has been going well

Ulysses is offline In the eyes of a child you will see...the world as it should be.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    mine was always brownish, light never filled a pad.

But i know plenty of women that had red bleeding and sometimes quite heavy.

A scan should clear it up for you - if you go to a women's ultrasound place they know what to look for and can give you an answer straight away. It will put your mind at ease - but what you are going through is quite common and the reasons seemed varied.

Good luck with it all deliriumBut I am confident it will all be good.

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Around 6-7 weeks I bled for a week. Off cycle from AF and it was steady. I was very worried something was wrong and the doctor said we just have to watch it to see what happens () and if I m/c there wasn't much we could do.

Because of that I was given 3 ultrasounds very early at the 9 week scan you could see I have a small bleed and implantation bleed that wasn't small.

I now have a happy, bright and naughty 10 month old

So you just never know, everything can still work out okay

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi

Hi I am 6 weeks pregnant and I have had bleeds the first time was last Sunday it was a light bleed light pink didn't fill a pad just a little bit on pad went to Ed and had bloods taken and my levels were at 7189 at 5weeks then on Monday I went to have ultrasound done the internal one showed a sac and yolk sac but not fetal pole or heartbeat they said it maybe because it's to early to see they said I have a cyst on my left ovary and that there was 5ml more blood around sac and that it would come out maybe. Was told to have bloods done on Wednesday morning had them done and my levels were at 13000 which was good as on Tuesday I had another small bleed light pink so after dr told me levels have risen just wait two weeks and have another ultrasound done at 7 weeks yesterday I had a heavier bleed which soaked one pad and half another and then it went away it was dark red. I just wondered if anyone can related to this. I had a baby boy on 15th of June at 23 weeks who is now my lil angel. I have never miscarried aa baby or had a bleed in early pregnancy. Thank you for your time.
    L

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Confusedkittie - Sorry for your loss of your little angel boy and that you are going through this stress now. You might get more responses if you start your own thread looking for advice, as this thread is a few months old and the original poster sadly discovered their pregnancy was ectopic (an outcome that has already been ruled out in your case). There are many women who experience all sorts of bleeding at many stages of pregnancy and go on to have healthy babies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    You might want to find hopefullywaiting on here, I know she's had ongoing bleeding throughout her early pregnancy and is still pregnant and due in Feb.

All the best for you xx