+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Stressing

I have been worried since the moment i got my Bfp and I hate this feeling. I tested early because I have been doing pilates and had an inkiling I may have been pg and didn't want to risk anything. Anyway at 10 or 11dpo I got a super faint Bfp in the afternoon with a frer, I waited the two days to test again it is 12 or 13dpo and the test line is darker but not as dark as i would like it. I have had a chemical before so I know that they don't really get darker but I just wondered if anyones did and then got lighter. I am stressing so much due to my history of mc and I just need a break from it all. I just needed someone to talk to about this because I am seriously freaking out, I would talk to my mum but she just says you will be fine stop stressing. It's hard.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    my HPT lines were so light when I was already a few days overdue for AF. Get a quantitive HCG blood test asap to rest your mind its the best way.
    ETA: My bloods came back positive BTW. Due in 11 weeks good luck x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the reply I am actually feeling a bit more confident today. I don't think I will completely relax until this baby is in my arms it is going to be a loooong 9 months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was stressing at first too as my hcg level was only 35 I had to go back in 4 days to get a second to check it was rising properly. Bad 4 days wait! I think it gives us a test run for being a mum lol. Any more news? Have you seen your gp and ran bloods?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep all is well at the moment preg tests are getting darker so off to the GP today for bloods, i have a thyroid condition so I will have that monitored throughout my pregancy. I am also seeing a FS so now I will need a new referral. I am feeling really excited now so thankyou for your help it is relly stressful in the early stges.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great congratulations! What is your EDD? Yes I was so worried for the first 3 months I guess it's normal :/