+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Yukky question..sorry?

I have a bright yellow discharge, it is not urine, not smelly, not ichy or burny and it is not alot. I hate talking about these things and I am starting to feel like a paranoid nut case, and a humungous pain in the bum.
    The last few days other than yesterday and today I had a bit of an upset stomach, and a slight fever on Saturday. At first I thought the stomach was due to the fibre I was taking from being a little blocked due to all my meds, but the fever probably means it was a bug.

Should I be worried, because I am?

PS I a 31 weeks +3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Go see your GP and get a swab done - best way to figure it out, no point ppl on here guessing! I had really yellow discharge a month or so ago, no itching, burning or smell, but I had it checked out and turned out I have a strep infection (the kind that if u have at labour, requires antibiotics to be administered to bub).. Strep b I think?

My GP also said she's had a few pregnant women who have had urinary Tracy infections without the usual symptoms. So to be in the safe side, get tested

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jo7 For This Useful Post:

Zanne  (25-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am on a 1 a day AB for urinary tract infection, to keep it away. Just send my OB a message, thank you.

Okay, now you have me seriously freaked out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm sorry!!!! I didn't mean to! All I meant is that it's better to get checked out, even if its most likely nothing

My instincts were to just ignore it and hope it went away.. But women on here urged me to just get checked, so I did, and I'm glad I did coz it's now on my OB's radar.

I'm sure it's nothing, one of my girlfriends had yellow or beige discharge thru most of her pregnancy, but it was just her hormones...

Hope it's nothing, I really do! Sorry for freaking you out, that's the last thing u needed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    haha don't worry too much about it Jo7, I am naturally freaked out during pregnancy. I have a preemie due to infection and irretable uterus, just for a moment felt like it is happening all over again. I messaged my OB, I dont go near GP's or hospital ER's when PRG, almost lost my DD because they told me nothing was wrong and I need to stop all my meds..she was born via emergency CS 5 days later, her HR dropped.