+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default HELP! Info for same sex couples & Artifical Insamination

Hi, I only joined today but I have been searching for information regarding Artifical Insamination for lesbian couples. The information available is endless but I still don't seem to have any answers! We are a country couple, with no donor so it seems only option is to spend a fortune & head to a clinic in a capital city! If there is anyone out there who has been in the same situation or has ANY information that may clear some of the clouds, we would be extremely grateful. As i said we are from the country & finding information seems imposibble! Thank you in advance from an extremely frustrated person!

Thanks
    Reviews
    While it is in Sydney, fertility first offer donor sperm with no wait list. If you have a look at their site or get a referral from your gp she does phone consults so you can speak to someone in the know.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for your reply. This was one of the sites I looked at! Might look a bit deeper! Thank you!