ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I started buying MCNs when I was 12wks pregnant my son is now 15mths and we have quite a stash. My favourite.... Oh gosh it's hard to choose! The Bum Rarpz Shark Pup is really cool (check them out on FB!) and I always get compliments when DS is wearing that one! But I have a custom MiaMoo that I adore too, the fit of Tracy's OSFM pattern is perfect and the boosting is awesome.

I'm ridiculously addicted to pretties! I buy second hand usually on Facebook groups or swap with friends. I don't want to imagine how much I've spent on nappies. I know most of my paid parental leave went on them!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still cooking and we don't know the gender yet so I've had to stick with unisex colours There are so many gorgeous gender specific ones out there too so Ill have to get a couple of cute ones as well when I know what I'm having

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodness. I must have nearly 100 by now but I only really use my Ittis and Bumcheeks. I haven't done a count recently but I have a mix of Itti's - Tuttos & D'Lish (SIO & AIO) Bumcheeks, Earfts, babylands (CC's), Bonnibuns, WAHM, Cushie Tushies, Bubblebubs, Bambooty and Rumparooz. I really need to sell some just haven't gotten around to sorting them all out. I'm in trouble if I have a girl next time though! Ruffles make me squeal lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    20 Itti bitt De'lish
    10 china cheapies
    4 BBH petite
    4 BBH night nappies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emzluvbub View Post
    Goodness. I must have nearly 100 by now but I only really use my Ittis and Bumcheeks. I haven't done a count recently but I have a mix of Itti's - Tuttos & D'Lish (SIO & AIO) Bumcheeks, Earfts, babylands (CC's), Bonnibuns, WAHM, Cushie Tushies, Bubblebubs, Bambooty and Rumparooz. I really need to sell some just haven't gotten around to sorting them all out. I'm in trouble if I have a girl next time though! Ruffles make me squeal lol
    Do you find your Bumcheeks wick? I have one that I love, it's denim with skulls & crossbones on the bum. Every time my son wears it, it wicks I have another one on the way, I'm shattered. Must keep it for a summer nappy I guess.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nocturne View Post
    that I'm prewashing ATM and can't wait to try. I'm also waiting for my Bumgenius 4.0 to arrive
    Sorry to crash your thread -- how do you pre wash your nappies, how many times??

I bought 12 mcn's while I was pregnant, just to try & see how I went with them b4 I bought anymore....well, DS is almost 4 months & I'm still using disposables!! Haven't even taken the mcn's out of their packaging......I'm keen to know how you "prepared" new ones for use?
    Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadorite View Post
    Do you find your Bumcheeks wick? I have one that I love, it's denim with skulls & crossbones on the bum. Every time my son wears it, it wicks I have another one on the way, I'm shattered. Must keep it for a summer nappy I guess.
    The 1 jeans Bumcheeks nappy I have always wicks around the legs. I have stopped using it I haven't had a problem with the minkee Bumcheeks nappies though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie79 View Post
    Sorry to crash your thread -- how do you pre wash your nappies, how many times??

I bought 12 mcn's while I was pregnant, just to try & see how I went with them b4 I bought anymore....well, DS is almost 4 months & I'm still using disposables!! Haven't even taken the mcn's out of their packaging......I'm keen to know how you "prepared" new ones for use?
    Thanks!
    You can get away with just doing 1 prewash with minimal/ no laundry powder, however you have to keep in mind that it takes a few washes to get the nappy to maximum absorbency. So the first few times you use them, try to change them frequently to avoid leaks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadorite View Post
    I don't have any Denim ones but my minkees (Very Hungry Caterpillar and All Blacks) are brilliant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my goodness, the shark nappy is SO CUTE!! I think that will be one for the wishlist for my little miss.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to nocturne For This Useful Post:

Kadorite  (25-06-2012)