+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    how is everyone going? im bk to work 2moro so excited been super bored at home!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by muzzy View Post
    how is everyone going? im bk to work 2moro so excited been super bored at home!
    Hey muzzy -all going well from my end. Scan Wed and hopefully FET transfer next week.
    Not sure if I should be taking it easy but I have booked in to ride from southbank to goldcoast next weekend :-/ -wish me luck! How is your exercise going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    has anyone else seen this? http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/heal...F-success-rate not that I am love with been treated like a science experiment but anything that reduces heartache seems like a good idea. I would like to think that there is always hope, best of luck to everyone and the biggest Hug I can manage with my little chicken arms xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Calita View Post
    Hey muzzy -all going well from my end. Scan Wed and hopefully FET transfer next week.
    Not sure if I should be taking it easy but I have booked in to ride from southbank to goldcoast next weekend :-/ -wish me luck! How is your exercise going?
    ah wow good luck!!!!
    my exercise is kinda on hold at the moment because of lap i dont want to push myself to much! soo happy to be bk at work!

green tulip that is interesting would be good to have something like that here!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    keeping my fingers crossed this is ur lucky month!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Muzzy, Thanks- Yeah lets hope its a lucky Month for all of us!
    Well I had a scan Wed- lining not so great but by 's scan it had picked up a bit- so its all stations go for Thursday next week for my FET.

I've been doing a bit of daily yoga (bought a fertility yoga DVD onine) but cycling 100km tomorrow. I told my DH we have to go easy- can't have my body traumatized!

Thanks Greentulip for the info and the ("chicken arm" - LOL) hug. Even if the study was on here they wouldn't want me due to my age

Best of luck to everybody..inc you Squeak- how'd your lining scan go?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone
    Sorry for not being around lately.
    Well ... I started a HRT cycle and day 12 I started bleeding so embryo transfer was cancelled. I am so confused. Have anyone experienced this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Squeak - welcome back! I'm so sorry about your bleeding and cycle cancellation- That's so disappointing and frustrating! I'm sorry I'm not much help as to what could be the reason for this- my only thought is - I know u had that cancelled natural FET cycle and then he put you straight on progynova- could it be something to do with not waiting for AF prior to beginning the medicated cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey squeak i sorry to hear of ur cancelled cycle big hugs for u!! i cant really help as im not really sure why hope u find some answers soon!!! imm off on my hol 2day so ill see (read) you all when i get back fingers crossed i come back to some good news!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    The fs seems to have no idea why it happened but seems to think it is because i had AF and then for 3 weeks we tried a natural cycle then the fs said to take syneral for a few days before starting on hrt tablets. I just always thought it was hormones that decided when your lining will start to break down. Estrogen levels were really high so I am very confused. I am back on syneral now and will start hrt tablets on saturday but terrified it will happen again.