+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Amysan View Post
    they made me have 2 natural periods before starting again after my d&c.

i took clomid for 5 days (days 3-7 of my cycle) and am having a FET sometime next week i think. bloods & phonecall tomorrow morning to find out. i have pcos tho and dont always ovulate so i guess it might be just in case my hormones are low.

i am nowhere near as excited this time. i suffered a chemical pregnancy on first ivf in feb/march this year. even at the stage we are at now, i still feel down. not like last time, last time i had my entire nursery planned by the first injection. i only just the strength up to visit bubhub again a few days ago. to you.
    i am sorry for what you have been though sending lots of BIG hugs
    and sending you all the positive vibes and your way.

Girl x i think that is a great question i just read about a ladys ivf cycles and she always planned her next cycle while in another i belive in always being prepared and now your options

thank you ladys keep them coming and maybe some tips or thing you did different from your last cycle would be a bonus

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to b4us For This Useful Post:

Amysan (19-06-2012),Guest654 (17-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tia & Girlx - I did a medicated cycle because I have pco - hence all the eggs from my first stim! But it is way gentler on your body, just like an OI cycle Girlx. Then they transferred 6 days after trigger, a 5 day hatching blasty.

If this one is unsuccessful I plan on doing a back to back FET, I don't think there is any reason I would have to wait between.

Love hearing about all the clinics with high fet stats More success stories please!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lee80 For This Useful Post:

Guest654 (17-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

I have a FET success story, who is currently trying to climb my leg. I did a full stim cycle first in which i had an early m/c (my own fault - really do NOT lift anything heavy when pregnant). I then did a natural FET and now have a 15 month old boy.
    We are trying for #2 and will be doing a FET again as we have two frozen embryos.
    So it does happen. I also agree that it is much easier on your body without all the chemicals so that can only be good.