Closed Thread
Page 100 of 107 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1062
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jorjarenee View Post
    is anyone else getting so frustrated with all of this? every twinge I get I stop what I'm doing and think 'OOH! what was that?' and just straight on the computer to ask others. <br />
    I'm going crazy! it seems absolutely crazy that people get pregnant by accident on a one night stand. I'm going insane, I need a hobby that isn't BubHub. lol!
    ha ha ha I think we are all in the same boat there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on your wedding sjk! Your photos are beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by jorjarenee View Post
    is anyone else getting so frustrated with all of this? every twinge I get I stop what I'm doing and think 'OOH! what was that?' and just straight on the computer to ask others. <br />
    I'm going crazy! it seems absolutely crazy that people get pregnant by accident on a one night stand. I'm going insane, I need a hobby that isn't BubHub. lol!
    Yes I know exactly what you mean! I just popped on to ask about a twinge actually haha!

Have any of you ladies had ovulation pain? What was it like? I was having sharp pains in my left lower abdomen this morning and was thinking maybe it could be ovulation? Haha I thought I could be all chilled about ttc and not test for ovulation etc for the first few months and see how we go but I'm def getting tests for next month, I just really want to know if and exactly when it's happening!

Looks like there are a few of us who will be testing in the next few weeks, how exciting! Hopefully there are a few bfps!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2013 is so far away!

Yay that you got your positive o test Disney. At least you know you are o. I bought more tests today and will start testing in the week. Fx I get a positive too.

Jorja- yeah I think we are all the same with them twinges. I've been feeling bit queezy the last few days after I eat so I'm like oh maybe my oopsie occurred. But considering I only finished af a few days ago, it's unlikely. Wishful thinking but I think I'm just be getting sick. Good luck with your testing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: 2013 is so far away!

Tashee, I do. It's like a stitch type cramp thing that hapens at random. Usually out near my hip bone, mine lasts maybe a min or 2. Confirmed by my now almost 21 month old, and my bfp/chem last month.

Yay for o disney!

No news here. I have no idea what I'm doing this month. Af finished monday after my bfp and starting on thursday... I had spotting wednesday till last night. None so far today... I think it's going to throw my cycle out. I was expecting to of this week but highly doubt it now. Wouldnt be suprised if I have to wait till xmas lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tashee View Post
    Congrats on your wedding sjk! Your photos are beautiful!

Yes I know exactly what you mean! I just popped on to ask about a twinge actually haha!

Have any of you ladies had ovulation pain? What was it like? I was having sharp pains in my left lower abdomen this morning and was thinking maybe it could be ovulation? Haha I thought I could be all chilled about ttc and not test for ovulation etc for the first few months and see how we go but I'm def getting tests for next month, I just really want to know if and exactly when it's happening!

Looks like there are a few of us who will be testing in the next few weeks, how exciting! Hopefully there are a few bfps!
    Every small feeling I have been getting or thinking I was getting I thought was ovulation pain until today... I got sharp stabs/cramps in my lower abdo that was totally different to everything else I was feeling and that's what made me think to do an OPk (I had given up). I was like you and wanted to be all cool and calm but as I suspected before heading down this road I'm becoming obsessive compulsive LOL. I really can't wait to ttc but I fear I'll get a little crazy with it!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2013 is so far away!

hahaha phewf! thanks, good to know I'm not the only paranoid one. haha I feel little twinges around ovulation, and I think this month I experienced a drop of ovulation bleeding. hope that's what it was any way

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: 2013 is so far away!

If it helps I noticed last month, 2 days before o, I felt really heavy in the pelvis. It reminded me of being 7 months pregnant. Our, for those who haven't had kids... Imagine a balloon blown up as your stomach...then half fill it with water. That was the difference for me.. Hard to explain but yeah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Shadow and Disney. That sounds exactly like what I felt this morning! I noticed it cos it was quite different to any usual pain, still like a cramp but sharper and in a more specific spot (low left abodomen near hip bone). I wish I had some opks so I could have tested ! Oh well I'll def have them next month

Ooooh it's just so exciting to be starting to try after all this waiting! The end part of this year has flown! I looked back the other day, I think it was June when I joined this thread, doesn't feel like that long ago!

So who will be testing this/next month? I will be, I think our official status is not preventing at the moment then we'll get serious about it in March, but I'm certainly hoping it will happen before then

Thanks
    Reviews
    yay!! I have my for you Tashee.

Im not sure where we are atm... We certainly arent preventing lol. I expected O at the end of this week (about the 15th) but ive had a messed up cycle since my chem, so thinking it might get pushed back anywhere up to a week!!
    I was hoping to test around NYE, but now im so unsure, if its not here by DFs bday on the 15th jan, ill test then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck to all those who are actively trying, how exciting!

1000 Posts!!!! Pretty good effort ladies