+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I got ms at 6 weeks and it went away at 11 weeks. I lost 8kgs in those 5 weeks and only just put the 8 kg back on just before bub was born at 41 weeks. Bub was 4.43kg so I didnt put on much extra. My mum was the same.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    You know, breastfeeding and just light exercise will help you get the weight off too. Also just keep moving when you're pregnant.
    I used to go to the hospital and did pregnancy swimming. It was great. I also got myself some high quality walking shoes and kept walking as much as I could until the weather got too hot ofcourse.

I don't think m/s will be the deciding factor on how much weight you will gain or loose, I think mentality and mind over body are more important.

My sister hates my guts and hasn't seen me nor spoken to me for 6 years. When she moved back to Australia 2 months ago, she was hoping to see me heavy again like I used to be in my 20's. She thought pregnancy would've made me gain a lot of weight. She was spewing when she saw me. Slim, if not almost underweight.
    I don't work out, I eat 3 meals a day, etc. "I have a 2yo toddler" is all I have to say to justify my weight loss

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks for replies, it looks like I won't know until I give it a go. we were going to start after the holiday but I was just getting excited about TTC