+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    We have a cleaner. She's amazing. She gets the house way cleaner than I ever could. She also does pretty much anything that needs doing including changing our bed sheets and folding and putting away clothes. Our floors and shower always sparkle! There's the usual stuff she does every week and I usually write her a long text the day before if I want anything else done. She charges $25 per hour and uses some of our stuff and some of her own stuff. She's very flexible as well and really friendly. Love her to bits.

I found her on Gumtree and we tried a few beforehand so I feel pretty lucky. Happy to recommend. We are in Bayside Melbourne. We also have two inside dogs and she's fine with them.

Love coming home from work on a Friday to a clean, sparkly house.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I won a voucher for a popular company once, she was here 3 hours and honestly my 8yo cleans better. I wouldn't bother, as much as I love the idea I really don't love the reality.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Name and details of cleaner

Quote Originally Posted by BBJunior View Post
    We have a cleaner. She's amazing. She gets the house way cleaner than I ever could. She also does pretty much anything that needs doing including changing our bed sheets and folding and putting away clothes. Our floors and shower always sparkle! There's the usual stuff she does every week and I usually write her a long text the day before if I want anything else done. She charges $25 per hour and uses some of our stuff and some of her own stuff. She's very flexible as well and really friendly. Love her to bits.

I found her on Gumtree and we tried a few beforehand so I feel pretty lucky. Happy to recommend. We are in Bayside Melbourne. We also have two inside dogs and she's fine with them.

Love coming home from work on a Friday to a clean, sparkly house.
    Hi, I know the thread’s been awhile but can you please PM me the name and details of your cleaner, including how much she charges and what she does around? Thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have had house cleaners come over the years, when I was working full time, I had one, once a week, also after my c-section I had one for a couple of weeks. I just called an agency that does housecleaning. I've never had a good experience though, I mean nobody chooses house cleaning as a job because they just love to clean other people's houses, it is usually a last resort for people who have no other skills. I've always found they do the bare minimum as slowly as possible.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel3072 View Post
    I have had house cleaners come over the years, when I was working full time, I had one, once a week, also after my c-section I had one for a couple of weeks. I just called an agency that does housecleaning. I've never had a good experience though, I mean nobody chooses house cleaning as a job because they just love to clean other people's houses, it is usually a last resort for people who have no other skills. I've always found they do the bare minimum as slowly as possible.
    Even if a cleaner does not have any other money earning skills, that doesn't mean that they can't be good at what they do, or won't be professional.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MissTwiggley For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (10-10-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel3072 View Post
    The whole reason I have my cleaner is because of how good, fast, and proactive she is about what needs to be done.