ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 123 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I am a qualified childcare worker. I went to Uni for teaching - but it wasnt for me... Have always worked with kids and all i want to do is be a stay at home mummy - but doubting $ will allow that, so next best option is a small at home biz (which i have already started up)

As for temping - haven't done that yet, but am definitely taking notice of O date. I use the Clearblue Digital monitor (ordered off ebay from the UK) and it is so helpful and easy to use. I have been using it for a couple of months so i would know when to expect O (ready for the first month of trying July - yay) and it tells you when to start baby dancing (3 days before) etc. Highly recommend it - it is pricey, but i figured the amount of children i want, i should get my money's worth out of it

Gender swaying is full of so many different theories and like i said there is so much out there on it, that i just cant keep up with what is actually correct. is it based mainly on your diet (to create an alkaline/acidic cervical mucus) and the timing of when you baby dance (ie. if you do it a few days before the O you are more likely to get a girl and if its on the day of O you are more likely to have a boy). Google it and you will be overwhelmed with all the info, lol. there is other things also ie. lunar calender dates etc, but it all gets too confusing for me when different websites tell you different things...

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MsImpatient View Post
    I put the pressure on to get a decision the day before I my 'fertility window' lol... Then he was feeling a bit pooh for the past 2 days, so wasn't up for it on my O day... But we did it 2 days before I O'd, so I think I am still in for a chance!!

I just sewed up a 'test' modern cloth nappy today (and promptly stuck it on the dog lol)... Pretty easy to do, so am going to make nappies while waiting for my 2 weeks and then if I get AF til my fertility window.. lol..

So perhaps I will have enough nappies to never need to do washing lol..
    Oh i love that idea, LOL. I am making girls clothing - small biz on facebook, maybe i should start sewing cloth nappies I am so interested in doing cloth nappies and elimination communication (when i get my baby)...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OrganizedMummy View Post
    @adearl : Is your first child a boy or girl? Are you trying to sway in any direction? Welcome

@Chrissie88 & @Justwant2beamummy : Welcome, thanks for replying... sometimes i feel a bit lost with the other older ladies and their not so positive stories

@onlyjuststarting : Are you going to continue uni when you have the baby? That's so awesome... uni was certainly not for me, LOL.

Everyone, thanks again for replying (whether you are in Sydney or not) i think its nice to chat amongst other ppl our age (as the older ladies tend to be on a different field to us i think). The ones that have been trying for years - i feel for them - but i am not in that boat - and i like hearing positive stories, as it reminds me it will happen

So... any ideas on how to keep the romance it the whole baby making process? It can seem a bit hard to keep your mind off which position and what you are doing and just enjoy yourselves...
    I am also doing acupuncture (just to help the process)

Is anyone swaying for a particular gender? i find it so interesting, but i read so many conflicting websites about it, it seems one website says acidic for girls then another says alkaline... so confusing. I will be happy with any baby i get, as this is my first, but definitely will look into it with a later child...!
    I know what you mean about feeling anxious with the unsuccessful and stressful stories. I really worked myself up into a mess when I first started on bubhub because everywhere I looked I found people who had been trying unsuccessfully for AGES and I was so worried!!

I am having acupuncture to regulate my cycles which has definitely worked. They weren't too irregular, but varied between 27 and 39 days so I wanted to get a bit more predictable so I knew when I was ovulating.

I'm really trying not to get too obsessive with TTC ... I'm not sure being part of bubhub helps that though because I'm constantly jumping on here to talk about it!!

I work full time and study at uni part time. I'll be taking a semester off when I have a baby, and then getting back into it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MsImpatient, aw that's awesome. I would love to be able to sew And nice work on the right timing!

@OrganizedMummy - what is the business that you're working on? I have a few friends that have set up businesses using facebook, and they seem to be doing really well. It would be really rewarding to work in daycare, and get to see little ones growing and learning and discovering new things .

Fingers crossed that its not long until all of us are watching our own little ones grow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Justwant2beamummy View Post
    I know what you mean about feeling anxious with the unsuccessful and stressful stories. I really worked myself up into a mess when I first started on bubhub because everywhere I looked I found people who had been trying unsuccessfully for AGES and I was so worried!!

Agreed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and we're not gender swaying, we're not fussed either way! We want a few kids, so I'm not concerned about getting a certain gender this time around. If we get to the last one and I've only had one gender so far I might consider it, but that's a while away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies I haven't had a chance to read all posts but just hoping for some advice really, possibly tmi. I just went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was fresh blood, I only had AF last week? Please help :-)

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default second cycle TTC #1

Hi all, i am almost 23, recently married and DH and i are on our second cycle of TTC.
    i also felt the same when reading other forums of people who have been trying for 6 months plus and it just gets me worried that i am going to be one of those people who have to wait 6 motnhs plus to conceive.
    my husband is almost 37 so that worries me a little that it might take longer to have a baby, but he says he will be able to make babies til his 70

good luck to everyone and hope that you all get your BFP very soon. i will be testing this sunday if AF doesnt arrive however i havent had ANY symptoms apart from my sore boobs which i get every month.

fingers crossed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 29, but still feel young hehe!!
    We tried for a bit last year but I had some health issues pop up. I'm very excited to be ttc again in 2 weeks! Hope it's quick!

Got an appointment with the pregnancy clinic at my local hospital on Monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone hope i can join My DH and i are on our second cycle TTC! im 25 and also from sydney! Im so glad i found this thread!