Closed Thread
Page 11 of 123 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just wondering how long an average cycle is for all you lovely ladies? I've only been off the pill one cycle and waiting for my second AF to arrive, currently it's 5 days late. I'm so new to this ttc thing and I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but everytime I see a new baby or someone pregnant I get so clucky.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by melimum View Post
    Just wondering how long an average cycle is for all you lovely ladies? I've only been off the pill one cycle and waiting for my second AF to arrive, currently it's 5 days late. I'm so new to this ttc thing and I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but everytime I see a new baby or someone pregnant I get so clucky.
    30 days for me, but it's not always the same. It's normal to range between 28 and 31 days, but usually 30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have no idea how long my cycles are melimum as it is only my first month off the pill... I'm on CD30 today and no sign of af!

Seeing as you are 5 days late... are you tempted to test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Around 30ish days for me too. Came off the pill start of April - had withdrawal "pill period", then 37 day cycle, 31 day cycle, and 30 day cycle. First few months off the pill can be very unpredictable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes I'm so tempted to test but I did one when my TWW was up and got a BFN. So I just keep thinking they'll come any day now, I don't want to test and get another BFN and be disappointed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MsImpatient View Post
    Don't mean to get your hopes up, but that's what I got too... With a BFP at 10 DPO...

Baby dust to you
    I'm 10 days past o tomorrow do maybe I'll test at the weekend... We will see. Havent had many other signs apart from headaches.

ToughLove is offline Meaner than a junkyard dog
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Member
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My cycle is around 32 days.

How on earth am I going to wait until the 6th to test? I know the likelihood of being pregnant not even 15 days after getting my implant removed is very minimal, but I just want it to happen nowwww
    I have a bulk lot of tests from ebay and I'm just sulking at them. I want to use one every day but I have to wait.

You girls are so patient, it's admirable.

We need a baby dust cannon in this thread.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My cycle has been really unpredictable since I came off the pill.. came off it at the start of April, and have had one cycle of 46 and still on my 2nd cycle...currently CD40. I have been going off ewcm and other body changes to see when I o (e.g mittelsmertz and sore bbs).

So according to that, AF was due yesterday, and still no sign! I feel like she is on the way though.. I'm freaking out a little! haven't tested yet as I've been too busy to get to the shops.

Hope you lovely ladies have a fantastic weekend!

Thanks
    Reviews
    i have been off the pill for 18 months or more now... cant even remember when i came off it hahaha... just been using the withdrawal method of protection.... DH must have it down pact coz we havent had any surprises unfortunatly hehe

my cycles we 31 days after coming off the pill and then they stretched out to 40 days for about 4 months and have slowly come back down and are now stable at anywhere between 28 and 30..

i tend to ovulate around CD 17 which means i still have 3 days before O !!!! and then i usually only have a 10 - 11 day luteal phase so hoping that isnt a problem.. i started taking B complex vitamins to try and lengthen my luteal phase so who knows

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi onlyjuststarting! I came off the pill in April too

I don't know if I had missed the boat, but I had NO IDEA that coming off the pill would make me feel so terrible. No one has ever told me the symptoms you get? Did you feel yucky when you stopped the pill? I had such bad bloating, headaches, nausea and vomiting. My first cycle was 37 days, and my last two have been around 30.

Don't worry about your irregular cycles - I have heard that it is completely normal for your cycles once coming off the pill, to be all over the place. It can take a few months to settle down. Baby dust to you and I hope you get that BFP when you test!!!