+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Default Reviews are coming in for the SRC Recovery Shorts

10 of our reviews are already in for the SRC recovery shorts. Things like "Wow", "Where were these shorts for my first 2 kids?? They have been an absolute Godsend !" are just some of the comments that our reviewers have made.

So far, there's an 86% approval rate!.

The testers felt that they were sooooo well worth the investment to speed their recovery and get them looking slinky and feeling confident far quicker than with other pregnancies!

If you are expecting soon - and particularly if you are anticipating a c-section, have a read of these reviews and consider building them into your baby budget (a bit of a 'me' expense as one of our reviewers recommends) - see the reviews here ...

http://www.bubhub.com.au/reviews/browse/reviewer_panel/products/recovery_shorts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi, I'm just curious as to what happened with my review. It wasnt favourable but i cant see it on the review panel which seems a bit odd.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ibb View Post
    Hi, I'm just curious as to what happened with my review. It wasnt favourable but i cant see it on the review panel which seems a bit odd.
    Reviews in the Reviewer Panel category go live in batches - so yours just missed the last batch. There are a couple of other Recovery Shorts in the system that aren't live yet either.