+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Question about fertility clinic in qld

Hi everyone!

I am a 26 year old mother of two who is looking into the possibility of being a surrogate in the near future, but I have a couple of questions that I thought you guys might be able to help me with.
    I live near Toowoomba which is about an hour from Brisbane and I wondered if anyone knew whether QFG Toowoomba handled surrogacies?
    And secondly, from a prospective IP's point of view, would you be willing to switch to a different clinic?
    Having two littlies and lots of personal commitments of my own, it would certainly be easier to become a surrogate if that were the case. I also tried to avoid unnecessary travel while pregnant with my own children and would prefer to do so again if carrying a surrogate pregnancy.
    Thanks in advance for your advice, any opinions and information are always appreciated

Machelle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Machelle,

I can't answer about QFG Toowoomba. Or for other IP's, but for myself as a possible IP I would be willing to use the clinic that a potential surrogate chose. It is a big commitment of time and energy that you are so generously making, for myself I would want you to be comfortable with the clinic. Thank you for considering this it is an emormously generous act. Good luck in your journey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Machelle

As Feet said, as a potential IP myself, I too would be more than happy to go with a clinic that suited the surrogate. I would also be willing to travel.

Surrogates are far and few between, so I think you will find most IPs are willing to whatever the surrogate needs.

And again as per Feet - thanks for considering this, us IPS need as many surrogates out there as possible.

Melissa

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the responses guys. After reading through so many stories of what so many IPs have been through, my heart just breaks for them and I felt a bit nervous about possibly asking IPs to move away from their comfort zone. My husband and I are currently talking through the prospect of me being a surrogate but I really appreciate you guys being willing to answer questions for those of us looking into the process. It can be daunting to find the info you need. I wish you the best of luck in your search for a surrogate.