ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    he lithiumfx - i went car seat shopping and browsing at prams today. i tried out the love n care twingo, baby jogger city mini and baby jogger city select. hubby hates the side by side prams. he is very impressed with the baby jogger city select! we tried ds on the skateboard attachment and he seemed to love it. so so far this is our number 1 option...

Thanks
    Reviews
    the baby jogger city select is also what we have our eyes on. I was considering it before we knew we were expecting twins so well so it just a bonus that I can still have it on my list. The other pram on my list is a Bugaboo Donkey but I'm not too keen on side by side and they are very expensive.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    The bugaboo donkey is very bulky folded I would look at the bjcs or bj city mini gt double.

I have a mountain buggy duo (not the duet) and manage quiet well inside the shops and with doorways but it is very heavy and bulky to get in and out the car I am keeping it as a walking pram from home or for big day trips ie the zoo. If I needed a double I'd be getting the bjcs but I don't so am getting the single version when it comes out the versa.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The reason the Donkey is on my list is that it's the only side by side I can find that can be parent facing.

I think I'd prefer a side by side so the twins can see each other rather than sitting one in front of the other.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    With the Donkey, check out the choice report... They have it on the "not recommended". Can't remember the reason, but was surprised... :/

ETA...
    http://www.choice.com.au/reviews-and-tests/babies-and-kids/fact-sheets/safety/whats-not-recommended/page/not-recommended-strollers.aspx

Hope that works...
    Last edited by Chocolate All Gone Now; 18-06-2012 at 09:49.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by blackduck View Post
    The reason the Donkey is on my list is that it's the only side by side I can find that can be parent facing.

I think I'd prefer a side by side so the twins can see each other rather than sitting one in front of the other.
    There are a few that do it. http://suite101.com/article/rearfaci...r-twins-a98166

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    the donkey is far too expensive for me!! would be interested to know why its on the do not buy list, bugaboo can normally do no wrong.
    the city select you can face the two bubs towards each other so even though they dont sit right next to each other like a side by side, they can still see each other - i like that idea

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingtren View Post
    the donkey is far too expensive for me!! would be interested to know why its on the do not buy list, bugaboo can normally do no wrong.
    the city select you can face the two bubs towards each other so even though they dont sit right next to each other like a side by side, they can still see each other - i like that idea
    I had it wrong, it's the not recommended...
    Bugaboo Donkey Mono
    Failed their safety testing.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for that's list, they are too too wide, they won't fit through my front door!

I think I'll go to a baby shop in a few weeks and push around a Baby Jogger City Select and Bugaboo Donkey Twin. I might even borrow 2 friends kids and test them out in it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    There is also the limo styles

Abc designs Zoom tandem. <3 it