+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    5 years ago I was 16(?!), using a fake ID to go out and spend too much money on alcohol and would meet my DF in a months time! In 5 years DS will be at school, we will hopefully own our our home, been on a few holidays and have one more child.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    5 years ago, I had just returned from living overseas for a few years, bought a place, and got engaged.

In 5 years I hope to have a healthy, happy 5 year old (5 weeks preggers now), and hopefully at least one additional child, and I hope to have submitted my PhD (or be close to doing so).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ElastiGirl View Post
    5 years ago I was:
    Traveling, working and studying. I had plans to live 6 months here in Melbourne and 6 months in Europe with my then 8 year old. I was single and just about to meet FOB of DD2. I was going out and socializing like a queen bee with no budget and felt I could do anything.
    Oooooh what sort of job did you have? I don't want to live on a budget!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    5 years ago, I had a nearly two year old and was about three months pregnant with DS1, we'd been living on the farm for about six months.

5 years from now, I will have been with DH for 20 years - Holy Guacamole! I'll be 38, DS2 will be at school, DD will be heading into highschool, I hope I'll be following my long term dreams.

Thanks
    Reviews
    5 years ago...i had a 3 year old and had just moved interstate to be with my now DH. I was learning how to NOT be a single mum lol

5 years from now...I'll be 42 and a newly qualified teacher. DS will be 13 and in highschool and my baby will be 6 and in Year 1!! We will hopefully have moved house (buying a new one) into an area where there is a perfect school for my DS.

wow, there will be massive changes here in 5 years!

Thanks
    Reviews
    5 yrs ago I was 28, working insane hours & just about to be promoted to a senior management role. My DH & I were already living in the dream home we built and had been TTC 2yrs. That was the year we finally went to the FS & found out we'd need IVF.

5 yrs from now I'll be working PT & DH will either sell his business or pay someone else to do the day-to-day management. Hopefully our dream for a child will have come true (pretty please). If we are still childless, TTC & IVF will be OVER. We'll console ourselves with frequent holidays around Aust and overseas, and playing with our big kids toys- 4WD, camper trailer & boat.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    5 years ago: 20, had just met OH and finishing psych degree. Still living in the UK and had just decided I wanted to be a teacher.

5 years from now: 30, married for 6 years hopefully with 2 children and our own house. Permanent AU visa and OH head of his department. Possibly studying for qualification to start own home child care business :-).

Thanks
    Reviews
    5 years ago married this my perfect family 1 boy 1 girl. Then 4 years ago got shock of my life....know have 3 kids and so happy.

5 years time - Well would love another , but won't happen as need more money..but a little dream. I would love for my job to go to better things ( I so love my job). Also would love hubby to go ahead more in his job ( he is awesome at his job and work recognise this...but big companies suck when $$$ involved). Would love to see my kids do well and to show that hypotonia and hypermobility kids can kick ***.
    I think the last is the most I want...my kids to show the world.

Thanks
    Reviews
    5 years ago - I was 16 and in the tenth grade with no worries what so ever.

5 years time - I will be 26, have a nearly 5 year old DS(still waiting for him to let me know he's arriving, 39weeks preg atm), hopefully have had my fancy wedding that I was planning when DS decided to pop up lol, have our own business and house, and maybe even a second little munchkin

Thanks
    Reviews
    5 years ago I was 21, just married to my DH, living in my home town, working in a dead end job.

In 5 years I hope to be celebrating 10 years together, have at least one baby, one house fully paid off and be graduating uni.