+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    MissKristy: I hope that with time we will both recover from the sad loss, hugs.

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope so too xxhugsxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou everyone for you replys, I can not remember what everyone has replied so sorry if i have missed you, congratulations to everyone who has a BFP.

Mothersmilk- wow 4 weeks, thats soon, Congrats. I am having signs of ovulation today 10days after D&C i usually have irregular cycles when i got pregnant with my angel baby, for the last 3 cycles i was getting my periods every 2-3 weeks and bleeding for up to 9days of that, usually i have my cycle every 6weeks give or take, so i don’t know what to exspect.

Misskirsty and Marys – I’m sorry to hear about your losses, hugs to you both. I hope the bleeding and cramps stops soon for you. I have bad days still but i found it a little easier when it stopped bleeding as i wasn’t constantly reminded of my loss. I know what you mean about the empty feeling I still have it (10days since d&c.) I hope you are both feeling a little better soon

Maryz- Mine lasted 5days and the spotted 2 times after sex.

Tam Tam- Thankyou, we weren’t trying when we got pregnant with our angel baby, i actually didn’t want to try for another year or 2, i have 2 older daughter, but now its all i want but at the same time its my worst fear..........I’m so confused we are just going to leave it up to god to decide, i suppose what is suppose to be will be.

Missybuble- Thankyou for your reply i hope you get a sticky BFP soon.

This has got to be the hardest thing i have had to do, to say good bye, i am so confused, since my loss, i knew it was likely for a few weeks which prepared me a little but its still hard, i have questioned everything i believe in, how could god have allowed this to happen? But since I have built up the courage to get my daughter christened thats been a hard decision, just need to get organised, plus maybe it will make a good distraction. My bleeding stopped 5days after d&c, i spotted after sex the first 2 times, tmi sorry. I am 10day after D&C I am having signs of ovulation??? I know its early i am confused, i dunno if thats even possible, I had Egg white mucus a positive maybe baby but i think its too early but i guess i wioll have to wait and see. I got my first negative Pregnancy test at 8 days after the procedure so its not the pregnancy hormones interfering with maybe baby. I am still having conflicting thoughts about ttc, I am so desperate to be pregnant again, but at the same time its my worst fear, i dunno what i would do if i got a positive test be happy or sad, probably both at the same time, my friend thinks i have depression =( , but i think i am okay, i’m aloud to be sad aren't I? I am so tired, for the last 3 nights i keep waking up throughout the night, i keep dreaming about the op, my baby and the follow up doctors appointment, where i find out my results, etc =( I am not looking foward to that, I find out next Friday =s

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi all, I avoided a D and C despite having some retained placenta and loads of bleeding after pg, but I thought I'd tell you of my Mum's experience. 40 plus years ago she had my sister, and then 5 miscarriages, including 3 or so ectopic pgs. Back then you didn't talk much about it, she wasn't counselled, it wasn't investigated, she was just expected to 'get on with it.' She had a D and C after the last misc, and then became pg with me. She thinks, for some reason, the D and C helped the bub to 'stick' or implant better. All that happened in a 4 year span.

Good luck, OP, whatever you decide to do. Sorry for your loss, it is so hard. I hope things get easier for you soon, xx.

Thanks
    Reviews
    8 days and still bleeding after the D&C although it is getting lighter. I just wish it would stop already!

Mary