+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
Results 131 to 137 of 137
  1. #131
    headoverfeet's Avatar
    headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    18,954
    Thanks
    3,142
    Thanked
    4,892
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Benji View Post
    Thanks Thermo Somebody who works with offenders in a professional manner actually posted and she said that she does agree that the woman is a sex offender. I tend to think she is TBH.
    I didn't say she wasn't I was just adding another view

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

    Benji  (06-06-2012)

  3. #132
    BabushkaMumma's Avatar
    BabushkaMumma is offline Mothering with my whole heart as thats what my girls have given me.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,330
    Thanks
    199
    Thanked
    355
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hmm.. So now we can dismiss pedophiles as being misinterpreted socially. Right.

    This woman seems, by her writing style to be western, young, involved and interacting with normal aspects of society - there is nothing in language barriers here to show she is being interpreted incorrectly. Sorry Thermo, I understand you have supplied another persons opinion - but it's so off the mark and I don't care if I get flamed for saying it.

    The reason there are people who agree with her is because they are all seeking out the same degrading smut and they gave found someone to voice it for them.
    Last edited by BabushkaMumma; 06-06-2012 at 18:02.

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BabushkaMumma For This Useful Post:

    BaronessM  (06-06-2012),Etienne  (06-06-2012),Kiplusthree  (06-06-2012)

  5. #133
    Mod-Myztik's Avatar
    Mod-Myztik is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    My April Fools baby
    Winner 2009- Biggest Post-Awards Whinger
    Winner 2010- Biggest Computer Nerd

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    30,226
    Thanks
    2,794
    Thanked
    1,517
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I'll delete the link now.

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mod-Myztik For This Useful Post:

    BabushkaMumma  (06-06-2012),Etienne  (06-06-2012)

  7. #134
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,095
    Thanks
    1,201
    Thanked
    466
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BabushkaMumma View Post
    Hmm.. So now we can dismiss pedophiles as being misinterpreted socially. Right.

    This woman seems, by her writing style to be western, young, involved and interacting with normal aspects of society - there is nothing in language barriers here to show she is being interpreted correctly. Sorry Thermo, I understand you have supplied another persons opinion - but it's so off the mark and I don't care if I get flamed for saying it.

    The reason there are people who agree with her is because they are all seeking out the same degrading smut and they gave found someone to voice it for them.
    ^This!!

    Regardless of what you want to label it with, it's sexualising a child, thoughts and acts of sexual abuse on a child and in no clearer terms pedophilia. No child or adult Ive ever met has been sexually abused as a child and said 'yeah, that was ok. I was fine with it and it didnt affect me at all'

    Children and the adults the grow ibto suffer physical and emotional trauma and post traumatic stress from this. It affects and hurts them for life.

    F*** sexiology or whatever you want to call it. She is the same monster that all of them are abd should be removed from society. Permanantly.

    Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

  8. #135
    headoverfeet's Avatar
    headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    18,954
    Thanks
    3,142
    Thanked
    4,892
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiplusthree View Post
    ^This!!

    Regardless of what you want to label it with, it's sexualising a child, thoughts and acts of sexual abuse on a child and in no clearer terms pedophilia. No child or adult Ive ever met has been sexually abused as a child and said 'yeah, that was ok. I was fine with it and it didnt affect me at all'

    Children and the adults the grow ibto suffer physical and emotional trauma and post traumatic stress from this. It affects and hurts them for life.

    F*** sexiology or whatever you want to call it. She is the same monster that all of them are abd should be removed from society. Permanantly.

    Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub
    Um I was sexually abused as a child, but thanks for the reference. I can't seem to get across what I am trying to say so I have invited the person I spoke about earlier to speak for herself.

  9. #136
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,095
    Thanks
    1,201
    Thanked
    466
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    unsubscribing - couldnt care less for the argument

    Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

  10. #137
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    8,821
    Thanks
    7,291
    Thanked
    9,742
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiplusthree View Post
    unsubscribing - couldnt care less for the argument

    Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub
    I don't think anyone was arguing that the article was fine - thermo was just adding another persons point of view to the discussion

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

    BaronessM  (06-06-2012),Benji  (06-06-2012),VicPark  (06-06-2012)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Dear Baby Smith *possible trigger warning*
    By WhiteTulips in forum Pregnancy Loss Support
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 18-09-2012, 22:05
  2. **Trigger warning ** Support for friend's baby born sleeping
    By Juzz in forum Get support from other users
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-09-2012, 21:58
  3. *TRIGGER WARNING* Baby Yoga??! WTF?
    By laurea in forum News & Current Affairs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 27-02-2012, 19:26

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Prams and StrollersLooking to buy a pram or stroller? :: Viewer reviews of prams :: Pram Buyers ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›