Maybe FS operate differently? I imagine mine would be face to face. My FS is excellent I rang today and she phoned me back for an informal over the phone chat when she had a free moment. I find my FS so extremely approachable.
It is your dream of a family on the line- I reckon if you don't like your FS then change.
What questions do you plan to ask? (If you don't mind sharing). I have been known to give a copy of questions I want answered to various specialists. I know, bit weird but sure beats forgetting to ask something you want to ask- especially when they charge through the nose.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 11 to 12 of 12
05-06-2012 21:19 #11
06-06-2012 07:59 #12
1) We had a few tests done before this cycle and the FS said they will let us know if there were any issues, we didn't hear so presume everything was ok - just want to confirm.
2) Poor fertilisation - We had good eggs number 14 eggs mature (similar results to IVFA) and 88% motility (better than when we were with IVFA) yet we barely had 1 good egg on day 5 compared to 4 blasts with IVFA. This stim we had everything in place compared to cycle with IVFA i.e.
- Taking natrapath vitamins (hence better sperm quality)
- Exercising now
- No stress or travel from work (resigned before this cycle)
- Acupunture (did not start acupuncture last cycle)
- changed clinics for better results
3) Could our egg/sperm quality prefer IVFA media culture - can't think of any other reason we had such a poor result this time. Feel like we went a step backwards this time.
4) Is Cronine better than Pesseries? Crinone is easier to apply but it causes more changes in the body.
5) Do we have to use ICSI or PICSI now based on these results? Can they try Natural fert and PICSI on remainder?
6) Thoughts on embryo culture suit III, should we try it this time?
7) Embryo not sticking - could it be a chromosomal abnormality with embryo (i.e. PGD)
8) Started to take Royal Jelly and Coq10 based on forum info...is this okay?
9) FS Travel, how will this impact us.
What do you think?
LCF Fun Languages AustraliaFrench, Spanish, Mandarin, Italian & German lessons for children 0-12 years. Play-based and immersion language ...
LATESTWhy it is OK for your child to be differentWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?7 ways to break the ‘mumnotony’ at home
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Lite & Easy ???Second Trimester Chat
ongoing chat threadGeneral Chat
The Vampire Diaries LAST EPISODEMovies / Music / Books / TV Chat
Egg Donation in Greece #5Egg Donation
A - Z of baby girl namesGames & fun stuff
Placenta distance for natural birthThird Trimester Chat
Come chat, Ladies who are 40+ TTC or ExpectingConception & Fertility General Chat