+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Road Rage

What are you experiences with road rage? My cousin had a lady swing a baseball bat out of her window... scary.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow nothing that scary.
    I think the finger is the worst i have had or the horn beeped at me.

Though i must admit when i am stressed out i do it myself not any actions just tell other ppl off under my breath some ppl just need to learn how to drive.

Rutabaga is offline Getting it together, one day at a time.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Back in Feb I was on a highway and slowed from 100 to 80, then to 60 as I went around some traffic cones at some road works just before a pub and servo. The driver behind me didn't slow down or notice the roadworks, and he nearly rear ended me then overtook me as I went around the cones.

He madly waved at me to pull into the servo, so I thought there must have been something wrong with my car. Like an idiot I pulled up next to him and he came up and stood over my door, yelling and calling me every combo of names out there. Now, I hate intimidation and call people on it when I see it. So my brain disengaged, I threw open my door and walked straight at him asking who the h-ll he thought he was to intimidate me?!!? He took several steps back, collected himself and came back at me, swinging!!! mega oops. As I jumped back in my car he popped his boot and pulled out a freshly killed wild pigs head, then started thrusting his groin at it!?! Yelling and swearing at me. As I drove off I told him it was the only r00t he'd ever get, probably cos I figured I'd die soon so I might as well.

Wasn't until I'd had a panic attack and cried on dp that I realised a pig hunting freak with guns and knives who hated me knew my car and what I looked like! First time I've ever engaged in anything like that, and I can't believe I did.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katherinelouise View Post
    Back in Feb I was on a highway and slowed from 100 to 80, then to 60 as I went around some traffic cones at some road works just before a pub and servo. The driver behind me didn't slow down or notice the roadworks, and he nearly rear ended me then overtook me as I went around the cones.

He madly waved at me to pull into the servo, so I thought there must have been something wrong with my car. Like an idiot I pulled up next to him and he came up and stood over my door, yelling and calling me every combo of names out there. Now, I hate intimidation and call people on it when I see it. So my brain disengaged, I threw open my door and walked straight at him asking who the h-ll he thought he was to intimidate me?!!? He took several steps back, collected himself and came back at me, swinging!!! mega oops. As I jumped back in my car he popped his boot and pulled out a freshly killed wild pigs head, then started thrusting his groin at it!?! Yelling and swearing at me. As I drove off I told him it was the only r00t he'd ever get, probably cos I figured I'd die soon so I might as well.

Wasn't until I'd had a panic attack and cried on dp that I realised a pig hunting freak with guns and knives who hated me knew my car and what I looked like! First time I've ever engaged in anything like that, and I can't believe I did.
    Im sorry.. I know this wasn't funny... But OMG that was funny to read!! Lol

***Sent from my phone***

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katherinelouise View Post

Hahaha sorry but hilarious! Must have been scary for you at the time. Hubby is prob wondering what I'm giggling at. There are definantly some nut cases out there.

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Omg thats like something out of a movie! Id sell my car and get a face transplant nick cage 'face off style' how terrifying!!!

(i am having a chuckle tho, sorry) a pigs head! So random!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombie_eyes For This Useful Post:

cluckcluck  (29-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondEyes View Post
    Omg thats like something out of a movie! Id sell my car and get a face transplant nick cage 'face off style' how terrifying!!!

(i am having a chuckle tho, sorry) a pigs head! So random!!

I keep meaning to ask.. What IS the pic on your avatar??
    ***Sent from my phone***

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thrusting his groin into a pigs head?
    LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    I know it's not funny...
    It's a weird visual!

In my local paper it said a lady got punched by a dude from road rage.

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy2be3 View Post
    I keep meaning to ask.. What IS the pic on your avatar??
    ***Sent from my phone***

Will ferrel, saturday night live, blue oyster cult skit. Its on youtube. Funnies ^_^

Rutabaga is offline Getting it together, one day at a time.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah, the pig head gets everyone going! Had to retell that part 3 times when I reported it to the police! And laugh away, once the adrenalin wore off I was giggling too

I don't understand road rage. I admit to doing a running commentary on other drivers when I'm in a mood, but it's the sort of thing that has my passengers in stitches. To go from being cranky to wanting to hit or swing a baseball bat at someone (or violate an innocent dead pig) is crazy!