+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pre pregnancy underwear.. keep it or bin?

Hi everyone,

I have been holding on to some of my nicer pre pregnancy bra's but after 8 months of BFing I'm guessing that I won't be going back to the same size... I need to clear some space in my drawers so was wondering if anyone went back to the same size, or should I bin them and get new stuff once I finish feeding DS?

Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I got back into my pre pregnancy underwear when DD was 6/7mths old. I started wearing normal bras to work/out or whenever I knew I wasnt going to have to feed her.

I only just now (at 37wks pregnant with #2) have needed to go back to maternity bras as I have been wearing normal ones so far.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I donated mine to a cause that sends them to africa. Only because i was now a C cup and not the DD cup i was pre-pregnancy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I returned to pre-pregnancy bras after breastfeeding. But everyone's different. I wouldn't chuck them out, I'd just wait and see.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Keep them and see. I put all mine in a box and stored it on top of a cupboard (well, got rid of the ones I didn't like anymore, but kept the pretties) and it was wonderful when I stopped feeding and could fit back in them - like having all new bras! I hadn't seen them in about a year, so it was really exciting, without the expense of buying a bunch of new ones. If you don't end up fitting back into them, then you can still get rid of them then of course, but it seems like a waste if they are going to fit you again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone. I have gone through them again and kept a few that I really like and I really like the idea of donating to Africa, so will find out how to do that with the rest.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I never have gotten back to pre pregnancy clothes. Even though I got down to pre pregnancy WEIGHT my body shape has permanently changed.

***Sent from my phone***