He always wants to be with me. Sometimes it can be a bit annoying (like when he wants to go to Bunnings and wants me to come along... lol), but it's nice that he wants to actually just be with me all the time.
He loved me as much when I was heavier as he does now.
He works hard for us, really hard, and it means a lot to me.
He loves my daughter, even though she is not his. I think this is something every re-partnered parent wants, so I feel really lucky and happy about it.
We can laugh about so much together.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 51 to 55 of 55
28-05-2012 17:32 #51
28-05-2012 17:36 #52
- unpacks the dishwasher and makes my breakfast for me every day so that I can have an extra 15 minutes sleep in.
- cooks the dinner for me when I am too tired to do it.
- makes me a cup of tea at work and after dinner and brings it to me.
- tells me I'm pretty when in reality I look like a sackful of ar5eholes.
- never questions my judgement.
- tells everyone he meets how smart/talented/beautiful his wife is (lies! All lies! But still sweet).
- suggests I have a nice cup of tea and a long phone chat with my Mummy when I'm feeling down. Then makes the tea, tucks me into bed and fetches the phone for me.
- tries to help my family in any way he can (e.g. my Mum only has dial up Internet at her home, and her modem broke last month. She's only on a pension and very isolated and so relies heavily on the Internet to communicate with the outside world. He tracked down a dial up modem (virtually impossible to find) and bought it and sent it to her)
I luffs him
28-05-2012 17:54 #53
Mine is an absolute Peach too.
- He works so damn hard for us and our future. For 2 years he worked 7 days a week so we could save for our home deposit.
- He spends all his spare time planning, dreaming about and renovating our house.
- He is an excellent cook and cooks around 60% of the time. Often he'll do the dishes after too just so I can lie on the couch watching TV.
- He really listens to me and likes to talk about my day.
- He always tells me I'm beautiful.
- He entertains my TTC and baby obsession
- He heats up my bean pack whenever I ask and gets me blankets when I get cold.
- Avoids seeing friends on nights I work late so I can have dinner waiting for me when I get home. He also holds off eating, even if he's starving, so we can eat together.
I love him, a lot. He's my absolute best friend and he makes me feel so safe.
28-05-2012 18:20 #54
28-05-2012 18:36 #55
My husband has cooked me a beautiful dinner tonight. He's pretty much done all the housework and most of the child care (nights especially) since I got pregnant and have been too sick and tired, despite him fighting a virus and secondary ear infection. And he tells me everyday I am beautiful and have a sexy bum. I love him so much.
Baby Car Seats and Infant Car RestraintsBuying a baby car seat? Check out our 'go-to' links here!
LATESTToilet training: when is the best time to start?Why it is OK for your child to be differentWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Cyclone Debbie Support thread.General Chat
HGC lelvels stressed please helpConception & Fertility General Chat
High Natural Killer Cells #9Reproductive Immunology
Happiness thread.General Chat
Netflix - what should I watch?Movies / Music / Books / TV Chat
Egg Donation in Greece #5Egg Donation
The Not So Serious Vent Thread #7General Chat
April/May TTC group chatConception & Fertility General Chat
Tell me about Ringwood/Donvale etcGeneral Chat