ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    One Sunday I got up, got ready to go to church, we went for breakfast. Halfway through breakfast I was so tired I could barely keep eating. I'd only been up for an hour. We had to come home and I slept for three hours!!!!
    I never expected to feel like it either. Pregnancy knocks the wind out of you completely.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had it pretty bad too, at the time I was also giving up a lot of my caffeine intake and spent most days napping (especially before work). I started feeling better at around week 15 (still not 100% but I can stay awake all day if I get 9 hours sleep at night, if not then I need to nap ).

It sounds a bit weird but a nice walk sometimes helps me wake up a bit Hope you are feeling better soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Suffering here too. Normally I'm just a frantic go-go-go kind of madwoman. All I've done today is sit on my bum (and cook dinner).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Argh me too! I'm so shattered all the time. I'm asleep by 8ish most work nights

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amiedoll View Post
    It sounds a bit weird but a nice walk sometimes helps me wake up a bit Hope you are feeling better soon
    I had actually planned to go for a wall today...just couldn't do it lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Walk*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yeah, I was very fatigued, very unmotivated and happy to climb out of bed onto the couch. I still felt lazy and guilty though. It seemed to go on for so long, I was getting really bored of it but too tired to do anything about it! I'd have a two hour nap sat and sun and still have no trouble sleeping my usual 8 hours.

It seems counter intuitive doesn't it? To get fatigue like that in the first three months when the bub is the size of a seed and to get your energy back just when your body is bulging out and the bub is starting to put on weight.

I'm in my second trimester (feel much better) and I'm worried about the third! I've just started exercising and eating properly again.