+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default First trimester - feeling SO lazy!!

I'm currently just over 6 weeks and I have been feeling sooooo lazy!!! Been tired all week and Yesterday and today have been my first time I've been a little queasy. This isn't helping my feeling lazy.

Curious to know if anyone else is going or has gone through the same thing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh I remember well...... I'm now 32+5

My nausea started from about 4 weeks and lasted almost 3 months was so glad it wasn't too bad - it helped to nibble my way through the day rather than eat meals.

Between 4-6 months I suffered extreme fatigue most days I struggled to get out of bed til the arvo at least. Thankfully I worked nights although I did haveto start reducing my work hours lol. Be happy it's just the lazy feeling I struggled to get out of bed to go to the loo

Tonight is my last night shift and I have a cold to top it off feel like crapola. Getting back into the fatigue side of things now too but I'm on the down hill run and can't wait for dd2 to be born.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's not "being lazy", it's FATIGUE! A legitimate pregnancy symptom I've had it (along with morning sickness) for 7 straight weeks and counting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fatigue and not being able to focus is something i have been working with since 5 wks, i am now 7w6d. Hopefully it will soon pass. Not complaining though just happy to be pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Agree to the it's not lazy comment. It's fatigue!!! I've just started second trimester so hopefully it's getting better but I would have weeks where I was so tired driving to and from work that it was probably dangerous! I did all my teaching sitting down because I felt so exhausted and the poor dog hasn't been on a proper walk in ages!!!
    I'm told it's supposed to get better in the second trimester!!!! Fingers crossed for all of us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been feeling exactly the same, I struggle to get out of bed most days with the fatigue, dizziness and terrible morning (all day) sickness! I am almost at 13 weeks and hoping the Second trimester brings me energy and good health!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I had it really bad with one pregnancy. I had zero motivation to do anything and was just constantly exhausted. Hadn't had it previously so it shocked me a bit!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    It's perfectly normal - you're growing a placenta and a baby! It's a massive job, so take it easy and sleep when you can .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Definitely not laziness! It's exhaustion of pregnancy and it's very common and can be quite overwhelming. Thanks to pregnancy exhaustion I struggled to function in both of my pregnancies. The exhaustion for me eased between 20 & 30 weeks in my 1st pregnancy and only week 20 - 25 in my 2nd pregnancy. Constant tiredness was my constant companion. Grab lots of sleep when you can and it will help!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok it's nice to know that it's quite normal. I had expected to be tired, but nothing like this. I manage to get out if bed fine, but not long after waking I'm tired and so unmotivated