Just got back from the hospital, at about 3 I started to get period pain but it got really intense by about 5.30, no relief from nurofen, could barely breath, and I am so terrified that this ectopic will rupture (I'm 8 wks now) that we went straight in to emergency. They were great in there. US didn't show any fluid and while we were there the pain started to ease so they spoke to our FS and he was happy for us to go home again and keep watch on it like we were. They think this pain could essentially be my body trying to expel it naturally. I'm just worried I won't know the difference, although they tell me I will. Had a minor panic attack that I was gonna have to have the surgery. I'm not loving that idea at all if it can be avoided. But alls well that ends well for this chapter!
Results 331 to 340 of 2550
28-06-2012 19:52 #331
28-06-2012 20:19 #332
Hugs frannie and Toni. Sounds like have both had a full on day. Sending you both hugs x
TJ - I have just had a natural cycle. Basically FS let my body ovulate on its own time. We did BT and scan on cd10 then just BT every 2 days. My cycle ended up being 36 days long so I had a few extra days of waiting.
Once he confirmed O we booked a transfer. My FS still does progesterone support which I.started 3 days before transfer. I have not done a medicated fet so cant compare x
Ks how irritating!!!!
Peonies hug i missed most of your story while i was on my break x hope that spotting stops!
Mumtochris thanks for welcome I got to talk to FS today and will see him next week hooray! Love the omg cat!!!! Come on AF!
Rachel I asked about NK cells trst and FS said he believes I am ok.... But will ask.again next week!
Emmy hugs xxxxx
Afm - I talked to FS today. Bless him... He is just lovely asking if I am.ok and saying he was so sad when.he saw my test. We reviewed all of my tests and he said he believes we try another transfer and then hit testing again.
We are lucky enough to have 5 frosties still so we can play a bit more. I am.upping progesterone and will ask for an mid tww BT to test levels
I am still intending on heading straight into another cycle as I am in a good space right now..... BT and appt next Tuesday! X
Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub
The Following User Says Thank You to dancingbutterfly For This Useful Post:
28-06-2012 20:28 #333
Toni-very sorry about your situation. This journey is hard enough as it is.
Rachael-great fert results!!
Emmylou-aaaahhhhh how frustrating and heartbreaking. I'm in limbo about mine right now.
Frannie-I'm so frustrated for you but I'm proud of how you hold it together. I hope it expels naturally and relatively painless (we can hope anyway)
Peonies-all I can say is wow, you've endured a heck of alot this cycle.
Afm-ET is in limbo, still no signs of ohss though. I have to go in tomorrow as planned, have a physical exam and only then will they decide if we go through with ET. On a good note though, I have 11 embies still going strong. Freezing wasn't on our plan as the clinic I go to is cheap enough to go fresh each cycle each time ($600).
So our dilemma is....
1-have ET and freeze ($1500). It works and freezing is a waste of time/money.
2-we freeze all and have a natural DET (no drugs=no ohss)
3-We have ET it doesn't work and we have a natural DET.
4-We freeze and ET doesn't work and nothing survives the thaw so another full stim cycle anyway.
???? I hate making these decisions and DH doesn't make it any easier, he just says "do what you feel is best" that's just it, I don't know.
28-06-2012 20:44 #334
Frannie - I'm so sorry to hear about your ectopic. Big hugs your way.
I've missed a lot, but not much happening on my end. Still pill popping and waiting around for July 10, when I can start on Lucrin.
28-06-2012 20:53 #335
Ngaiz - if you do ET and freeze the rest and end up with a BFP, will you go back for a FET for a 2nd bub? Because then it wont be a waste of money. So many things to think of.
28-06-2012 20:55 #336
Frannie, you are handling all this so well! I really take my hat off to you and Toni. I hope you both get through this hurdle soon, its so unfair you have to deal with it.
Ngaiz, sucks to be in limbo land. It sounds like your embies are going well, would you just freeze either way? My dr said they are sometimes actually getting better results with frozen embies, as your body hasn't been through the big stress of a full stim cycle and EPU. I found our last frozen cycle so much less stressful. I can't understand if you have no signs of OHSS, why you can't do the transfer?? Why would they put you through the stim cycle, if only to transfer nothing? Doesn't sound right to me.
Dancing, i'm glad you've got lots of frosties, it takes the pressure off a bit. We have 4 left, i really hope on of them works. I'm sure you will get there with one of yours
I'm just plodding away. 2 weeks tom to transfer. I just really hope that this cycle, if it isn't meant to be, that we get a bfn so we can go again, rather than getting a bfp and having another chemical. I think we're going to go to Japan in nov/october to see the autumn leaves instead of going to Cairns, so I'm trying to distract myself by watching Lost in Translation and doing a bit of trip planning.
P.S. i hate the estradoil, horrible headaches. Plus all my hair is falling out probably a combo of the drugs and stress.
29-06-2012 06:02 #337
Ngaiz I agree with Clementine Grace. Even though a fresh cycle is cheap FET can work better. The only BFP I received ever (although chem preg) was with an FET. If you have emb's to freeze that's great don't get rid of them, your body will be in a better state then a stim cycle to transfer.
29-06-2012 10:27 #338
ngaiz - I agree with the girls too. My FS said that much better success rates are occurring with FETs than freshies now, because embryos that can survive the freeze & thaw are really strong ones. Unfortunately we didn't get any frosties so didn't have the option. Definitely don't waste them! Freeze, for sure. I think it's not just about the money, but why would you go through another stim cycle if you don't have to?
The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:
29-06-2012 11:05 #339
Hi girls! Had my scan today. 9 follies going nicely and a few other smalls. EPU booked for Wed 4th July. My 3 yr wedding anniversary so fingers crossed it all goes well! Xxxx
29-06-2012 11:33 #340Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2012
Hello ladies!! Coming over here from May/June forum...got a BFN this month and doctor is making me wait one month so we should start again at the end of July...this month is going to feel like forever!!
Glad to see some that I recognize from May/June but sad too because that means we all got BFN...
Even though I won't be starting my next cycle for about a month I wanted to go ahead and join and get to know everyone. Good luck ladies!!! Maybe this will be our turn!!!!
By GStef in forum IVFReplies: 6Last Post: 28-08-2013, 13:26
By ertgirl in forum IVFReplies: 2419Last Post: 26-08-2012, 09:31
By Meenu in forum IVFReplies: 1Last Post: 26-08-2012, 09:10
Billington StreetFor stationery as unique as you are! ♥ Handmade, custom designed stationery for all of life's celebrations WINNER ...
LATESTWhy it is OK for your child to be differentWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?7 ways to break the ‘mumnotony’ at home
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
The Not So Serious Vent Thread #7General Chat
Love to dream-Swaddle Up bagsGeneral Sleeping & Settling Chat
The Word Association Game #24Games & fun stuff
IVF babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017pregnancy and babies through IVF
Do you do much community workGeneral area
Donald Trump / American Politics (renamed)General Chat
April/May TTC group chatConception & Fertility General Chat