ET

FET
    Fortitude - about 20/7
    b4us - 1st August

TWW

Hugs needed this time

Graduates
    Hi Ladies

Just updating the roll call. Looked back and this was the latest one.
    Im now jabbing. YEY........

Mrs Jaguar and Princess of Hearts - I have added and updated you both.

Fortitude - Your little bub will be one healthy little bean..... I guess thats one thing about IVF bubs. They do have a good start in life.

KandP - Sorry to hear you are not feeling great. Hope it doesn't affect your cycle. Franniesplace - AF is such a double edged sword. We want it to come, We don't want it to come, We want it to go away. I hope today is your last day for you..
    Nicb13 - Thats a good amount of eggs. FET's are much less invasive on the body. Clementine Grace - Im on DHEA so I know what you mean about zit city. Holiday planning is a great distraction.

AFM - Here we go again.... Lucky 8

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    KandP - oh no, that doesn't sound good! Hope it's just a virus and you kick it soon, and nothing picked up in Bali.

bubs4kylee - good luck!! Hope this time is lucky for you. Are you trying anything different this time?

Fortitude - what are you taking? I feel like a druggie now. I'm taking:
    Elevit
    Probiotic
    Wheatgrass
    Fish oil
    Vit D
    CoQ10
    Royal Jelly
    Propolis
    Bee Pollen
    Mega Magnesium
    Iron (just temporarily because of the m/c and bleeding for so long)
    Vitamin C from time to time (that's a myth about it causing miscarriages)

And have my Melatonin ready to go for when the cycle starts. I am seriously starting to rattle!!

AFM: AF is STILL here, crikey. How can there still be anything left? I just want it to go now ... so I can anxiously await the next one.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

Zebby  (23-06-2012)

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone can I join in here?

We are due to start IVF with ICSI and CGH next month and the clinic told me this morning (first day of AF) to go on the pill, because we're going to be away when my July AF is due so they want me to hold it off until we come back. All being well we will start jabbing around 20 July.

We've been trying almost a year and have had four miscarriages in that time, had every test under the sun but we are in the 'unexplained' category. DH has two kids from his previous marriage and I have one, so we both feel a bit ripped off that we can't seem to make babies together. IVF is the answer.

Off to read the 18 pages up to now to get acquainted with everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Peonies, hope AF leaves pretty soon for you. It can all be so frustrating. You wait ages for it, then it never wants to leave!!

Nic, best of luck for your FET.

Franniesplace, sorry you’re feeling so crap L I know how you feel, i had full on AF then it finished, then i still had to wait about 3 weeks for my hcg to come down, it felt like it took forever. I hope it gets down to zero very soon for you so you can start the next thing. Being in limbo land sucks.

Princess of hearts, always the way, AF turns up when you don’t want it, then when you need it to, it’s late! I think sometime your body can get a bit messed up during this process.

Mrs Jaguar, yay!!! J

K and P, gosh that sounds like the last thing you need. Hope you are feeling better soon and don’t have anything nasty.

Fortitude, when is your transfer? Did you end up going for the natural cycle?

Bubs4kylee, hope the jabs are going well and you aren’t feeling too lucky.

AFM – i’m just waiting for AF now, prob wont turn up till Thursday i’d say, then start popping the estradoil. STILL wish they would agree to transfer two embies, but they won’t. Grrrr.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    KandP - oh no, that doesn't sound good! Hope it's just a virus and you kick it soon, and nothing picked up in Bali.

bubs4kylee - good luck!! Hope this time is lucky for you. Are you trying anything different this time?

Fortitude - what are you taking? I feel like a druggie now. I'm taking:
    Elevit
    Probiotic
    Wheatgrass
    Fish oil
    Vit D
    CoQ10
    Royal Jelly
    Propolis
    Bee Pollen
    Mega Magnesium
    Iron (just temporarily because of the m/c and bleeding for so long)
    Vitamin C from time to time (that's a myth about it causing miscarriages)

And have my Melatonin ready to go for when the cycle starts. I am seriously starting to rattle!!

AFM: AF is STILL here, crikey. How can there still be anything left? I just want it to go now ... so I can anxiously await the next one.

peoniesarepretty - can i ask what the melatonin is for??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Apparently melatonin increases egg quality by protecting the eggs from any damage, free radicals etc. It works as an antioxidant in the follicular fluid.
    http://www.news-medical.net/news/201...ty-in-IVF.aspx

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18339123

The ideal dose is 3mg per day (you take it at night as it also aids sleep). Unfortunately in Australia you can now only buy melatonin in useless homeopathic form over the counter, and you either need a prescription from a doctor ... or you can buy it from the USA. That's what I did, and my parcel was not opened by Customs or anything.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

bubs4kylee  (19-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone ever returned to work after ET? I have a pretty cruisey role at the moment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    peonies - When do you start taking it?? Im on DHEA, almost 3 months now to improve and increase egg quality. But I will try anything. But its hard when its DH...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    Has anyone ever returned to work after ET? I have a pretty cruisey role at the moment.
    Ngaiz - A girl in my fertility group who I know is a legal secretary and she did ET in her lunch break and returned to work. She now has 5 month old twins..

Thanks
    Reviews
    I work in the Pharmacy Dept at the Mater Hosp in South Brisbane. We manufacture melatonin for most of QLD. I'm going to ask about it tomorrow.

Thanks for the reply kylee. I wasnt told to go home and rest after my last ET, only NO heavy lifting or excessive exercise for a few days. My nurses said I could stil play sport as well.