+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default My little man and daysleeps at Daycare!

My DS is 7.5months old I have returned to work full-time and have transitioned him into daycare the last month.

He is all of a sudden screaming in his sleep at daycare. He will have his eyes closed but still be crying in his sleep waking himself up in the end. He has a dummy but takes it out to cry. This has just happened this week and he doesn't do this at home for his daysleeps.

Anyone had this happen or any hints and tips?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Probably nightmares.. My son had nightmares pretty young. It's probably his brain adjusting to being away from you, im sure he'll be fine :-)

***Sent from my phone***

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My DS did this at home, and yeah we think it was nightmares. He did it for a while but eventually stopped. He was self settling so it helped but there was also a small transition time for DS going from the nursery 1 room (cot sleeping) to nursery 2 room (mat on the floor sleeping). He is still settling into it now, and his naps aren't quite as long as I'd like, and he comes home exhausted, lucky it's only 3 days so we have a couple of days a week to re-charge!

I would say they all will do things differently while they settle into a new routine. Hopefully it doesn't last long!