+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Reply

Hello I am actually from Dingley and I did shared care so half my appointments were at the gp in Highett and then the rest at the hospital and because I was going to the GP they referred me to Sandringham Hospital I know its a bit of an older hospital but I had my little boy there last November and it was a fantastic experience I found all the staff to be lovely

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi again, If you are interested in new facilities, the birthing suites at Sunshine were new last year and Id rate them more important than the ward given you will be home within 24hrs anyway.

I think if you used a friends address that had a bub 4weeks ago that wouldn't matter as they don't search on the hospital database on address, it does by surname and date of birth (or hospital number) so it wouldn't get highlighted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi hope I'm not too late to help. Was really surprised to read your problem getting referred!! I live in point cook so that's almost werribee. I'm now 37 weeks but when I had my pregnancy confirmed my gp asked me where I wanted to go and I said dr huang at Frances perry house--royal women's hospital and she printed the referral straight away. Maybe try going to my gp just to get your referral??? Her name is dr peijian Zeng at medical centre 291. Hope this helps you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    If you're going public though, the womens is not frances perry, that's private and there's no catchment areas with private - you just have to pick an obstetrician who works there, but then you pay a fortune. Most public hospitals seem to be zoned. I'd try your friends address if you really want the womens, but change your address with medicare and your gp so it comes off on the referral.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    If you are in werribe mercy's catchment, they can't say no...lots of hospitals are trying that at the moment because there has been too many women getting UTD! Me included! Call them (werribe mercy) back, tell them sunshine is also booked up, and that you have been advised that they must accept your booking as you live in their catchment. If they still argue with you, ask to escalate to management...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my son at RWH and they were soooooo busy, told me that have to accept EVERYONE regardless of where they live.

No way Sahar is retiring?!?!? I found out I am pg with #4 yesterday and as he delivered my twins, I really wanted to go back to him!!

I guess I am on the look out as well then!!