ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! And congratulations. How far along are you? Unfortunately the cleaner we had is currently dealing with an illness and has had to take a long break from cleaning. We have however found a new cleaner that suits our needs. He is a artist who cleans in his spare time to pay the bills and does an excellent job. He's happy to do all the jobs I ask him to and is pretty quick. Also a bonus that he's happy to wash our windows and take out the rubbish. Would be happy to pass on his details.

Where in Bayside do you live? Our dogs have adjusted wonderfully to the baby. One is fairly disinterested and the other is very protective. He even goes in to check on her every half an hour or so when she's sleeping. It's very cute.

I would suggest getting a dog before you have bub as you might find it hard to take care of a new pup and a baby at the same time. Puppies need much time and love and discipline which is something you won't have time for when the baby comes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi BBjunior

i sent you an email. Hopefully you've received it! I dont seem to have any emails in my inbox from you but was sent a notification (to my personal email address which contained your msg). Not sure how this all works!

so grateful if u can send ur cleaners details & his rates/hour.

thanks!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My friend also has a cleaning problem because she was so busy. She's looking a cleaning services that offer a good service and price, I will ask her what company she hired and I'm sure it is the cleaning service you are looking for. Learn more about: Office Cleaning Services Melbourne

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello, You can try Proactive Cleaners. The cleaning agents used by the are totally safe and Eco-friendly.