+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    ok well my payday is not until wednesday so will show up monday then. thanks ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Combined it's a total of $75k!

Thanks
    Reviews
    both me and my partner are on disability support pensions and i get family tax a and b for the kids. we only have a combined income of around 30000.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by joalisha View Post
    Combined it's a total of $75k!
    Oh bugger! I wonder if its because of the fact that you are both working? Hmm I won't count my chickens before they hatch!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have an 11 month old and we are getting $164
    Combined income of 60k

mummy to gods gift to us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by joalisha View Post
    Mine showed up to but not as much as i thought! i thought it was $110 per child no matter what up i just read this! Payments

Initial payment - Clean Energy Advance

• Family Tax Benefit Part A recipients will receive UP TO $110 for each child.
    • Family Tax Benefit Part B recipients will receive up to $69 per family.
    I have Two kids and im on Part A and B and all we got was a ****ty $140! you can shove that where the sun dont shine! So Upset! i got rates to pay but it wont be this week!

REALLY? well if you want them to stick it where the sun don't shine why don't you give it back to them then ? just be thankful you are getting anything at all its not their problem you need to pay rates what would you have done if this payment was not coming ?

ppl need to grow up the amount of comments i have seen on here saying things like "what a rip off i only got $200" or " i have things i need to buy and they only gave me $320 " these comments are so frustrating the money was onyl announced as being paid last month so take it as a frggin bonus and stop thinking the government owe you all a favour

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mumma2ajem For This Useful Post:

*Cj*  (20-05-2012),Bellaxo  (20-05-2012),ItWasntMe  (20-05-2012),jagamoe  (21-05-2012),Jensha  (20-05-2012),just her chameleon  (20-05-2012),madreader  (26-05-2012),share a book  (20-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mumma2ajem View Post
    REALLY? well if you want them to stick it where the sun don't shine why don't you give it back to them then ? just be thankful you are getting anything at all its not their problem you need to pay rates what would you have done if this payment was not coming ?

ppl need to grow up the amount of comments i have seen on here saying things like "what a rip off i only got $200" or " i have things i need to buy and they only gave me $320 " these comments are so frustrating the money was onyl announced as being paid last month so take it as a frggin bonus and stop thinking the government owe you all a favour
    But its to cover to increase on our expenses so its not really a bonus

Sent from my HTC Desire S using BubHub

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bumMum For This Useful Post:

ShanandBoc  (21-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mumma2ajem View Post

Agree. Yes the cost of living is going up. Doesn't make it the governments job to cover every expense people come across. It's a bonus. I'm grateful to be getting it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's a bonus I'm happy I'm splitting what ever I get between bills and hopefully it's not too much more expensive when they come in

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bumMum View Post
    But its to cover to increase on our expenses so its not really a bonus

Sent from my HTC Desire S using BubHub

My understanding is that these one-off payments are bonuses as they are being paid prior the carbon tax being introduced.

From the date of introduction of the carbon tax (1 July), people earning $80k or less pa will have a reduction in tax. Plus there is an increase in family tax benefits, and other centrelink income support payments. Meaning that if you're earning under $80k, you shouldn't be worse off.

I don't understand why people would feel aggrieved that these one off payments are not adequate to pay rates or other regular expenses, which have not, to date, been affected by carbon tax.

ETA: I was wrong, and the ftb increases don't apply until 2013, so the ftb lump sum payments aren't really a "bonus". Anyway, I got $36.50 as a lump sum, so I will really have to make that stretch now as it's for a year, lol.
    Last edited by MsMummy; 20-05-2012 at 19:19.