+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Smile Looking for a wonderful woman to help fulfil our dream

We are seeking the help of a wonderful woman to fulfil our dream of becoming a family by egg donation. We have had a few hiccups in our path to becoming parents. Testicular cancer became our first obstacle, then only to find out our egg quality was low at age 33 We have completed 4 IVF cycles using our own eggs and have had 3 failed transfers over our 4 year journey so far. We have also used a known donor who did not respond well during the cycle but we did have two embroyos transferred and had a positive pregnancy(very exciting) to end in miscarriage at 7 weeks. This was very dissapointing but has only increased our desire to have children. During our journey we have also had both of our fathers get diagonised with cancer and unfornately both have passed away.We do look back and think what if we had just started this journey earlier, but firmly believe that we will get there in the end!We are a very settled, healthy couple who have just celebrated 10 years of marriageIf there is anyone is willing to look into an egg donation process please let us know
    Last edited by hopetobeparents; 25-07-2012 at 12:33.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey... dear I am ready to help you out ... But I am 45 years old but healthy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Alwezhappy View Post
    Hey... dear I am ready to help you out ... But I am 45 years old but healthy.
    Wow thanks for your offer!
    Unfortunately the clinic I am with at the moment only likes up to age 37. I am looking into other clinic options.
    Thanks again for the offer, is nice to know ppl are out there to help

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope u and ur hubby find ur donor angel soon.. Thoughts n Prayers are with u both!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi there, sorry about your unfortunate journey and hope there is sunshine on the horizon! I am looking at becoming a donor for the right couple. I live in Melbourne. Not sure where you reside but if your interested in getting to know me then please send me a private msg. Goodluck in your search. My fingers are crossed!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi
    Sorry for the delay, I thought I had replied!!!!
    Thanks for your great offer, we are in country QLD so probably not an option.
    I hope you find a lovely person/couple to give you gift too

NessaM24 is offline Fred, why don't you go outside and vroom that lawn mower around the yard?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I am a 25 year old, non smoker, non drinker mum of 2 little girls :-) Just wondering how you were going on your search? I'd love to help if possible, feel free to private message me :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi
    I think I have sent you a private message? I found I have had trouble sending messages before, let me know if u didnt recieve it?