+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    No as a general rule. Exceptions are there for huge messes or busy weeks etc but i allocate mon and thurs mornings for cleans. DD helps most of hte time quite well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I don't do a massive clean but i put all toys etc away and do a general tidy. Im usually too tired to clean properly by then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I do it during the day but DH is a night cleaner. He prefers cleaning at night when DS is in bed. I like getting out of the way during the day so I can put my feet up once DS goes to bed = D

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I often do the living area/kitchen in the evenings (floors, dishes, tidy and put away everything else) love waking up to a fresh start in the morning plus then i pretty much do it all again after kids go to school. Ahh the never ending housework! I find the kids rooms the hardest to keep organized and they are the last rooms I do and put off mostly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Only dishes / kitchen and a load of washing. Otherwise no. I clean throughout the day here & there & allocate either Thurs or Fri mornings to the weekly clean. I'd rather sit on my bum with a cuppa & a Tim Tam at night talking to DH than clean.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The only cleaning I do at night is the after dinner mess in the kitchen while DH does the bedtime routine with our DDs. And even then I usually just wash the dishes and leave them to dry overnight. I do a general tidy up of our main living area and that's only because DH and I spend the rest of the night there watching tv and I don't want to have all the kid toys and things spread out amongst us.

I have never done a proper clean at night, I like to relax and have adult time with DH or just me time to chill.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I enjo the floors and obviously clean up after dinner but that's it, I get the rest of the cleaning done during the day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am always cleaning or got washing going after the twins go to bed. I love having the time to myself without my little helpers. DH goes to bed quite early so I work up until about 10 ish. I love getting up to a clean home and start the day fresh.
    Then kids and I can go to the park or enjoy outside and I don't have to worry about do washing or cleaning up in between playing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nope unless I didn't get time to do it during the day. I just quickly clean the kitchen. Other cleaning gets done during DD naps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Depends on what mood i am in. Usually no though. Would rather sit and relax.

I am trying to work out a routine though with now workibg as to when is the best time to do something. I did find out last week though that by inviting one of coops friends over i can make most of the house all beautiful while the boys play happily.

Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub