+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 122
  1. #101
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    553
    Thanks
    210
    Thanked
    114
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Show me your tatts!

    ImageUploadedByBub Hub1358508404.862975.jpg

    This is my latest and greatest
    I have more a locket, cherry blossoms, japanese symbol ortorto, and a bird...

    And a peacock in traditional henna design
    Last edited by Cherry18Bloss; 18-01-2013 at 21:43.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cherry18Bloss For This Useful Post:

    LifeInShadesOfGrey  (18-01-2013)

  3. #102
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    casino
    Posts
    1,958
    Thanks
    2,916
    Thanked
    333
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

  4. #103
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    4,382
    Thanks
    4,454
    Thanked
    1,339
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1374446967.474685.jpg
    It's still not finished. Need to go over it to get the colour to really pop, colour the butterflies and add the water : )

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SugarSkull For This Useful Post:

    Blossompossumxxxx  (22-07-2013),jagamoe  (22-07-2013),Tazzy  (22-07-2013)

  6. #104
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    casino
    Posts
    1,958
    Thanks
    2,916
    Thanked
    333
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarSkull View Post
    Attachment 39610
    It's still not finished. Need to go over it to get the colour to really pop, colour the butterflies and add the water : )
    That's gorgeous. can't wait to see it finished

    I have to go back & get my colour redone when it heals just to make it brighter & pop but I'm really happy with the cover up.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to jagamoe For This Useful Post:

    SugarSkull  (22-07-2013)

  8. #105
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    4,382
    Thanks
    4,454
    Thanked
    1,339
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jagamoe View Post
    That's gorgeous. can't wait to see it finished

    I have to go back & get my colour redone when it heals just to make it brighter & pop but I'm really happy with the cover up.
    Thank you : ) Me too! Cannot wait to have it finished.

  9. #106
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    718
    Thanks
    1,642
    Thanked
    378
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey guys I'm thinking of getting this on my shoulder blades, what do you think? This will be my first tattoo so any advice is appreciated
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1374491248.686827.jpg

  10. #107
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    4,382
    Thanks
    4,454
    Thanked
    1,339
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterIsComing View Post
    Hey guys I'm thinking of getting this on my shoulder blades, what do you think? This will be my first tattoo so any advice is appreciated
    Attachment 39668
    I really like this tatt. It's nice. The only advice is to find a good artist.
    Especially with this one. I see so many tattoo artists who struggle with lines. They make tattoos look crooked and yuk. Do your research : )
    Other than that, it's a nice tattoo. Very cool. Maybe look at different fonts.. That one is a little hard to read.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to SugarSkull For This Useful Post:

    TimeForWine  (14-10-2013)

  12. #108
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,149
    Thanks
    655
    Thanked
    321
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarSkull View Post
    I really like this tatt. It's nice. The only advice is to find a good artist.
    Especially with this one. I see so many tattoo artists who struggle with lines. They make tattoos look crooked and yuk. Do your research : )
    Other than that, it's a nice tattoo. Very cool. Maybe look at different fonts.. That one is a little hard to read.
    Totally agree! I've seen some shockers with very obvious crooked lines! Also I'd take it in as an idea and let the artist play around with it to make it your own!

    Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to haveheart For This Useful Post:

    SugarSkull  (23-07-2013)

  14. #109
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    553
    Thanks
    210
    Thanked
    114
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I second the find a good artist. Most decent artists in bris charge $150 An hour and more than that your prolly getting ripped off.
    Also if u plan on doin it in one sitting like I did make sure u take some good distraction therapy. (iPod) suger lollies like I wish i did.
    Sheeeesh 3.5 hrs straight with no break..

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Cherry18Bloss For This Useful Post:

    SugarSkull  (23-07-2013)

  16. #110
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    8,805
    Thanks
    7,267
    Thanked
    9,720
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherry18Bloss View Post
    I second the find a good artist. Most decent artists in bris charge $150 An hour and more than that your prolly getting ripped off.
    Also if u plan on doin it in one sitting like I did make sure u take some good distraction therapy. (iPod) suger lollies like I wish i did.
    Sheeeesh 3.5 hrs straight with no break..
    Disagree- you usually get what you pay for. I know some artists that charge more than that and are well worth it and booked out for up to 12 months in advance.
    I've done the same block-3.5 hrs. I don't think I could have done more in one go. It was intense! My advice- make sure you have. Clear idea of what you want- if you're wanting to copy another one make sure you tweak the design and make it your own have a consult with your artist and look at lots of pics of their work to gage if they are capable of what you want. Good luck!


 

Similar Threads

  1. Show off your cakes! I'll show you mine
    By BH-editor in forum General Chat
    Replies: 465
    Last Post: 17-02-2017, 23:48
  2. Spin off - Childcare worker with tatts
    By Blue&Pink in forum General Chat
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 16:57

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
The Health Hub & Glowing ExpectationsGlowing Expectations is conveniently located at The Health Hub in Darlinghurst. We offer pre & post natal personal ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›