+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hope, can't the spotting be a good sign? Maybe wait a couple of days & test again?

Mmm, Dancing, I suck at the 2ww. Not sure how I'm going to handle it. I'm always great in the 1st week, then lose the plot in the 2nd week. I was thinking a massage or 2, but the massage therapist I saw yesterday doesn't recommend it in the 1st tri, due to the high miscarriage rate, so that idea's gone. Maybe watch a few tv series that I have to catch up on.

AFM, We have one A grade re-expanding blastocyst on board with a 100% defrost rate. So, PHEW!!! Mind you, our other two have been the same so only time will tell if this one is to be our beautiful bubba We were in at 8am & finished 10 minutes later. This time I have had cramps after the procedure, which I haven't had before & also a stitch-like feeling in my side. So I'm hoping that this procedure maybe got it into a deeper place where it can burrow, burrow, burrow in... DH has been beautiful, looking after me, getting me cups of tea etc. Last time afterwards I didn't rest, we walked around the city for 1.5 hours & I was really busy; that was a BFN. So this time I'm taking full advantage of the long weekend & am resting up. I know they say that resting up doesn't make a difference, but I just want to follow the path of least regret this time.

What do you girls do? Do you rest up after transfer???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope - you know what they say, it's not over until the witch arrives! Hope your trip over went well.

Ertgirl - yay for being pupo! I am yet to have a transfer but I agree with you about taking the path of least regret. We may have the same chance either way, but that doesn't stop us from blaming ourselves for working too hard or stressing etc if we don't get that BFP. Best of luck!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lee80 For This Useful Post:

ertgirl  (11-06-2012)

Rutabaga is offline Getting it together, one day at a time.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. It's been a long time since I checked in, and I just wanted to say good luck to everyone. Enjoy your holiday Hope, I looove Singapore! Fingers crossed to everyone here for there transfers and tests! I won't be transferring until late July, so off to join that thread. I sincerely hope I don't see any of you over there!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

Lee80  (12-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!!

I am now Pupo!!! 5 day embie transferred this morning. Appar it continued to grow overnight and started to hatch this morning. Have just got back from accupuncture and about to head out for a lazy lunch with DB.

I have been saving some of my activites for this week. Facial and manicure this afternoon

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on being PUPO dancing!!! Take it easy and enjoy your activities

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katherinelouise View Post
    Hi ladies. It's been a long time since I checked in, and I just wanted to say good luck to everyone. Enjoy your holiday Hope, I looove Singapore! Fingers crossed to everyone here for there transfers and tests! I won't be transferring until late July, so off to join that thread. I sincerely hope I don't see any of you over there!!
    Good.luck Katherine!!!!!! Xo

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dancingbutterfly For This Useful Post:

Rutabaga  (16-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi 2ww buddies!!!

How are you all tracking?! A few of us must be well into your wait now

I am now 3dp5dt. Had a huge scare last night... Was out at a concert and found a very small bleed when I went to the loo I wasnt very focussed for the rest of the night. Apart from what was there no more bleed or any coloured dc. TmI warning... But the crinone is still coming out pure white.... Hopefully its an implant bleed as little buddy was hatching already before the transfer Tues morning... Trying not to read anything though ahhh!!!!

TGIF!! Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

I am finally PUPO yay!! Just transferred a 5 day hatching embie (looked like a little hourglass, nearly all out of its shell). Doc says it should implant in the next 24 hrs (if it's going to ) pretty excited about now

Dancing- wow, I hope that is your implantation bleed hun! 8 dpo sounds pretty right!

How is everyone else going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hooray lee!!!!! tell that embie to snuggle in good xxx

Ertgirl how are you going?! I have been trying to chill out after transfer. This time I did accupuncture after then chilled with dvds and did a lazy lunch with DB. I am trying to relax as much as possible after work and get lots of sleep

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dancing, that bleed sounds like good news, not bad news to me, apparently the crinone can cause some bleeding too. Definitely could be implantation bleeding, for you How are you going on your 2ww hun?

Lee, yay for being PUPO

Katherine, good luck for you July transfer, loads of your way.

AFM, I'm more than half way through my 2ww & am coping alright. Not completely crazy yet ... I did do a sneaky test on thursday night when DH was at work, it was 6 days before my expected period & 9dpo, so way to early to tell really, although the FRER pack does say that it "detects hormone levels consistent with pregnancy in 62% of women 6 days before their missed period". Only time will tell. My DH was a bit miffed that I'd tested so early because he was worried that I was going to be really upset. In the end though I just feel that there is not much that we can control in this IVF journey & I just want to control what I can. Last time it was so devastating hearing that It was a negative & this time I'd rather know before hand... So we've agreed that I'll test tomorrow morning when he's home, so we can look at the result together... Just parying that this time works as I don't know how I'm going to cope with doing nothing till October if this cycle is a bust. That wait might really send me crazy

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ertgirl For This Useful Post:

Rutabaga  (16-06-2012)