+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lee!
    How was your ultrasound? fingers crossed for you! I know what you mean about the wait I had moderate OHSS and the 3 and a half months between my EPU & ET took forever! I'm driving myself insane with this tww :-( any symptom could be normal, could be AF or could be pregnancy who knows! I'm boy scheduled for a BT til June 20th as we will be away overseas but I'm going to POAS tomorrow morning 7dp5dt then if it's a negative will test again Sunday morning 9dp5dt if AF is yet to arrive....up until today I was really optimistic but today I've started getting light AF like cramps...time will tell :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Hope

7dp5dt is still only 12 dpo so don't sweat it if you don't get a bfP but I have my fingers crossed for you. If its not tomorrow morning, really hoping you get it on Sunday!! It would be so hard not to go a bit bonkers in the 2ww. I am so excited about the idea of having that chance of success increased. I'll say a prayer for you tonight

AFM my results were good today so I trigger on Saturday, embie thawed next Thursday and ET is booked in for next Friday. The embies were frozen at 5 days so will that make them a 5dt or 6dt?

I'm getting very excited now let me know how your test goes in the morning. Best of luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies

Just a quick update from me.... FeT is booked for Tuesday morning hooray! Feels like I am starting to.get a cold so willing my body to.stay healthy. Keeping rugged up!

Will get on a computer soon so can do a proper reply!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Dancing & Lee!! It's all started happening!
    Lee - I imagine that'd make it a 6day? Mine were thawed Friday early morning then placed back Friday arvo and that was a 5day transfer. I'm so excited for you if feels so good to be "doing" something...even if it is driving yourself crazy during the tww.
    Dancing- yay for having ET booked in!
    AFM got a BFN this morning at 7dp5dt. Been crampy on and off since yesterday then got off the plane in Melbourne to find I've started spotting :-( pretty sure it's game over but I very rarely spot so my body's being a bit special I think our bodies like to give you the most conflicting symptoms possible but I'm pretty upbeat so far, sad but I hadn't figured itd work first time.
    If AF doesn't come in full force tonight I'll test once more tomorrow morning before our flight to Singapore!
    Apart from that I've had an amazing day in Melbourne seeing penguins and the city and now getting ready for the footy (of which I have no interest) later this evening!
    Wishing you both all the baby dust in the world xxxx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hope2487 For This Useful Post:

dancingbutterfly  (08-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Hope! I am still hoping that it is good spotting and not AF. You are doing very well to stay so rational! but I guess you also have an exciting overseas trip to console you if it doesn't work out this cycle. Have a great time in Singapore!

Dancing, how exciting! I'll be a few days after you, how many days will your embie be? We can occupy each other during our 2ww

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope, I hope it's good spotting too.

Dancing & Lee, we will be in our 2ww together, we have our transfer planned for Sunday

Kmvw, I am so sorry that this cycle didn't work , it is just so devastating, isn't it? I'm glad that you can go straight into another cycle. I wish we hadn't had to leave it so long between cycles. As for DH, thanks so much for asking. Our FS has had a look at our 2nd lot of u/s films & he is convinced that it's not cancer as he thinks that he can see a space in the middle of it that he thinks is from where he biopsied DH. However he called our urologist & he said that he stiil wants to take the most conservative route, just in case it is cancer, he doesn't want to risk spreading cancer cells. In some ways it's frustrating & in some ways I respect him, because in the DH's health is the most important thing.

AFM, like I said we have our transfer planned for sunday, so hoping that everything goes well for us & that our baby defrosts beautifully. We have a BT & u/s tomorrow morning just to make sure that everything is on track for sunday.

to everyone xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ertgirl For This Useful Post:

dancingbutterfly  (08-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hooray for 2ww buddies

Lee I am hoping for a 5 or 6 day transfer depending on what defrosts. Bit scary waiting to make sure they defrost ok!!! You might end up with a 6 day?! Not sure if they count the overnight during defrost as a day ?!

Ertgirl - good news about DH. Good luck with your scans!!!

Hope - fx it doesnt turn into anything more. Let us know how you go x

I am due to start crinone tomorrow.... Yuck!!!! Going to ask fs to monitor my progesterone this time. Not sure if thats why little embie didnt hang in last time.

What are you guys planning to keep busy over the 2ww?! I am booking in accupuncture, movies, daily walks, meditation and maybe a trip to the beach.....

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    How exciting that we have 3 transfers this week

Ertgirl - best of luck with your u/s this morning, keep us posted on your embie & transfer. I'm sure it will defrost fine, do you have a few on ice just in case?

I have never used crinone, but heard its not nice on the hormone side. Hope u dont react badly to it! I also forgot to ask about progesterone support this cycle- on my stim cycle I had to take pessaries but they haven't mentioned this time. Although I do trigger with pregnyl this time so I might not need it straight away? Thanks for reminding me!

Dancing, if you find out whether it's a 6 day or still considered a 5 day overnight let me know please bring on Tuesday!

I already have a preg test date of 26/6 which is funny considering I don't even have an embie on board yet! What dates are my 2ww buddies holding out for?

Hope- how did you go last night & this morning for your test hun? My fingers are still crossed for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, I forgot to answer your 2ww activity question Dancing! I will be working which usually keeps me very occupied, but I also bought a pamper pack a few weeks ago with vouchers for facial, manicure, massage etc so will be looking to use a few of those! I'm not sure if we are allowed to get massages on the 2ww though? I have heard conflicting advice.. Anyone know?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!!!
    Just a quick one from me just waiting at our gate for our plane to arrive. Got another BFN this morning at 8dp5dt so I'm out! Spotting hasn't increased it's barely their and cramping very rarely so not too sure what's going on! Knowing my luck AF will hit me full force Once we start the 9 hour flight lol all in all feeling ok though, will head back in for another FET this cycle & hope for a sticky bubba. Good luck with all of your transfers :-D I'll check in once were settled in over the next few days!