+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Rutabaga is offline Getting it together, one day at a time.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CatChick View Post
    BFN for me
    Oh no!

How are you? I'm so sorry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear catchick & midnite this is such a hard track. Midnite hoping u either get an increased result on bt or are able to get some answers - hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear catchick & midnite thinking of you both xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Katherine louise, thats good that you have 2 frosties left. It does take a bit of the pressure off. Haha my OH isn't too grumpy but it's hard to keep him off the singing sauce while we're doing IVF, he loves a red wine. Luckily, with 4 frosties left, he's probably off the hook the rest of the year.

Are you guys just MFI? I reckon its better to just do all the tests, then at least you know what you are dealing with. My DP only has 1 or 2 million, but as our scientist said, " i just need a few to grab by the tail and throw in there". Hope you get your results back soon.

Midnite, i personally hate the crinone, found it the worst part of IVF. I found it made me exhausted and mega depressed, i can handle the progesterone pessaries much easier. You poor thing, it's awful not getting the result you want. The same thing happened to me the first cycle. You get so close, but still so far. At least you know that the little embie tried to implant so that is a good sign. Wait till you get the next test to confirm, those levels can do funny things.

hahah Kmvw, gotta love those dildo cam's. I feel like i've had a million of them. To think, i used to hate getting a pap smear!

Scarlet, sorry your FET got put back. Its so frustrating when that happens. Hope the time goes fast.

Jeannie, sorry your cycle got cancelled too! Hope the next one goes well for you.

Catchick, BFN sucks hope you are doing ok, it's so hard getting bad news.

I'm still in limbo land. This last miscarriage has been really hard but i'm starting to feel a bit better now and looking forward. Had a bt today and my HCG is still 50 so its taking awhile to come down. Another blood test next thursday and if it's down to zero, i can start the pill for two weeks, then onto medicated FET cycle. Which puts me back to end of July for the next transfer. boo hoo. At least i can try and be super healthy the next two months and maybe loose a couple of kgs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clementine - i think you are doing really well coping with this miscarriage, I can only imagine what it would feel like after trying so long to get that BFP. Hope your HCG comes down by next BT so u can start your FET. It's such a waiting game, isn't it. I tried to lose a few kgs this month I had off with absolutely no success lol. (obviously wasnt trying hard enough!)

Hope - how were your levels yesterday? Hope u ovulate with plenty of time for FET before you go OS. Where are u headed?

KMVW - good to see u again & good luck with your 2ww. Your FET was on Friday wasn't it? Did it all go smoothly? Not sure what to expect on the day as I never made it to ET the first time.

Hi to everyone else its hard to keep track of where everyone is without a roll call, maybe we should start one?

AFM - AF seems to have arrived (spotting started yesterday). So start jabbing on my 4th CD- unfortunately it will be when I am on holidays! I usually have quite long cycles when natural but this one looks to be around 33 days which was a surprise (thought it would I longer). Oh well, I'm still excited to be moving towards FET.

Luck to all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all hope you've all had a good weekend!

Clementine - so impressed by your ability to look forward to your next cycle, I'm sure the waiting is going to feel like forever but I hope it flies by for you,

Lee- woohoo for AF (I'll never get used to saying that to anyone TTC) but at least the waiting is almost over although it sucks right before your holiday! Are u heading away somewhere. We are off to Melbourne, Singapore & Thailand for 10nights from the 8th sooooo excited.

AFM had BT Sat am CD16 and I had def started to surge so head back in tomorrow morning 7.30am and hope to see those levels on the way down to make sure I've O'd so FX that ET will be end of the week giving me a week on Annual leave to relax and have acupuncture to try and get the little emby to stick.

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow I did not realise so many posts I will check Bubhub more regularly

I have read over most posts Hi to all you lovely ladies I have started my HRT FET cycle after waiting 38days for AF to show and am day 4 so far no problems with the Progynova my first scan is day 9 this time hopeing for a nice thick lining.. This is my first IVF journey and last I have a day 6 Blast waiting so I really hope it works

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Sorry for MIA been super busy at work.

Catchick - big hugs to you, so so sorry for ur BFN. This just sucks and nothing i can say makes it any easier. Just hope ur being extra nice to yourself.

Midnite - big hugs to you too, this journey is hard enough as it is without these false hopes. HOpe u gets some answers soon.

To everyone else, hope ur all travelling well and bodies are working the way they are meant to and we get some BFP soon.

AFM - BT this wednesday, not holding any hope as getting period like symptoms and know the pessaries are holding it at bay and also no symptoms at all either. If this doesn't work it's off to a different FS who diagnosed me with PCOS and gunna do some last resort surgery. Hoping against all hope it works though. xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Midnight I hope your BT is ok tomorrow

Transfer went ok last Friday although it did hurt this time, when they injected the embryo through. It has never hurt before, a little concerned the transfer didn't go smoothly. The embryo isn't 6 cells like last time but im hoping it's the one. BT is on Friday 8th

Hope everyone else is ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spud all the best with the BT stay positive and Kmvw goodluck with your BT I will have my fingerscrossed for you both

Hoping everyone's well as for me I have to cancel this cycle again we sold our house on friday and re brought sat and settlement is near my transfer date and us moving and I am worried I will be under extra stress and heavy lifting with moving ect I think it would be best to put it off for another month since I only have 1 blast I want every chance I have to hold it I am a little down about it since I finally thought this was it.