+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Rutabaga is offline Getting it together, one day at a time.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Biggest hugs for you, CatChick. There's still hope until AF shows up.

Spud and Teesh, how are you both?

Midnite, have you POAS? I hope your 1st blasty continues being 1st in so much, like 1st sticky

Oh no Scarlet! Waiting and hoping, only to be let down by the b!tch AF.

Hope2487 - Doing Your Head In, yet another service brought to you by your friendly IVF team! Are your cycles fairly usually regular? Good luck tomorrow.

Clementine Grace - If your OH is a grumpy one then we'll need to investigate the similarities! Wow, 6 blasts from 12 is excellent! I'm so hoping 1 of your 4 left is the one. And I'm sure you have just had bad luck. My fs is just testing because she's very cautious.

Re sperm quality - do you know what type of testing they do to determine it? We have one straw of Dp's left, but I'm sure they'll want a fresh sample. New worry now! They do TESA to get his sperm, which I assume they'd only want to do at the same time as an EPU. Would they have enough time to test and find the best sperm before the eggs have to be fertilised? Argh, I'll stop borrowing trouble. Still have 2 frosties after all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

Hope everyone is doing well.

Katherine - I POAS earlier in the week and got positive result and again this morning - but I thought FMU would have been a lot darker - was about the same. I am keeping an open mind until the BT tomorrow. Havent got AF yet which is a good thing and my boobs are incredibly sore and am so tired.

Do you guys use Crinone - I think it has really knocked me around this time. I have been occasionally using pecessary in the am - figure cant hurt.

Catchick - sorry to hear about negative HPT but wait until the BT which can give you an absolute result.

Katherine - we used TESA last time for DH sperm and got a good result. Usually the eggs arent fertilised until the afternoon following EPU which seems enough time to get the sperm out etc.

Hi to everyone else. Have a good rest of the day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!!,
    Katherinelouise- that's a lot of blood vials I'd be requesting dh to give me a back rub for each vial they collected and yep my cycles have always been regular 29 days til my stim since then it's been 21,36,34 so all over the shop
    Midnite- sounds promising hope all goes well with your by.
    AFM had cd 14 bloods today took 3 needles and 25 minutes to find my veins :-( I don't have a prob with needless but I'm slender on both arms now grrrr
    BUT just got a call to say my levels have started to rise thank goodness so go back Sat & hope they are getting close to O

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies thought I'd pop in and join.

After so many BT's and Dildo Cam's this week, I ovulated late! I finally have a date for my FET, tomorrow. I have been doing a natural fet and I do love not being on any meds. Looking forward to this one sticking

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    After so many BT's and Dildo Cam's this week, I
    OMG I just laughed so much at this!

Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    Scarlet do you have regular cycles? I have a 28 day cycle and had BT's all week as I wasn't ovulating, in the end I didn't ovulate until day CD16. Apparently I just ovulate a little late.

I hope things go your way
    I do generally have regular cycles, generally 28 days, I know I ovulate late, generally day 16 (like you ) but today is day 17 and hormones haven't even budged, so CANCELLED But better to do it this way than wait it out and not have the best chance. I liked the thought of natural FET, cause no meds, no progesterone if you are lucky enough to get a BFP, but I will be doing medicated now. Transfer will be about 5 weeks away now

Good luck midnite and catchick (and anyone else in the 2WW) I hope the Beta goes well.

kmwv good luck for FET tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Do you mind if I join?
    Currently cd11 with BT tomorrow for a Nat FET with 1 frostie waiting for us.

Cancelled last cycle due to early o :-(

Gotta say that dildo cam comment cracked me up! Haha.

Good luck to you all x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck KMVW for FET tomorrow. I did first FET naturally and then next 2 have been medicated. I usually ovulate on time but for some reason in that second FET cycle my cycle wasnt playing ball so FS cancelled and started medicated cycle in a fortnight.

I actually dont mind medicated cycle - too much progynova is pretty easy to take and dont mind the crinone (better than pecessaries).

I dont mind dildo cams these days - after going through IVF they sort of become second nature. I really respect my FS so that sort of helps. For this medicated FET he also got me on a few different things so we will see.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    BFN for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

Update from me. My bloods came back and unfort levels are really low. Only 15 whereas they expected 200 at this stage. I think it will probably end as a chemical pregnancy. Gutted but closer than where we got last time and I am thinking clexane might be making a differece. I am going to have more bloods Tuesday am as at this stage they arent sure what is going on.

Looking ahead we will probably look to do another stim cycle in August to allow for me to get back to the gym etc - it will be our 3rd stim cycle hopefully the lucky one. Poor DH was so looking forward to stopping his vitamins but not a chance now.

Hugs catchick.

Have a good night all.

Rutabaga is offline Getting it together, one day at a time.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by midnite01 View Post
    Hi all

Update from me. My bloods came back and unfort levels are really low. Only 15 whereas they expected 200 at this stage. I think it will probably end as a chemical pregnancy. Gutted but closer than where we got last time and I am thinking clexane might be making a differece. I am going to have more bloods Tuesday am as at this stage they arent sure what is going on.

Looking ahead we will probably look to do another stim cycle in August to allow for me to get back to the gym etc - it will be our 3rd stim cycle hopefully the lucky one. Poor DH was so looking forward to stopping his vitamins but not a chance now.

Hugs catchick.

Have a good night all.
    Please let us know how Tuesday's bloods turn out. Will be thinking of you over the weekend.