+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey spud yeah this is my first I have a June first and June 6th appointment then I'll be waiting for af to get going!! So excited/scared/worried I hope it works we have been waiting so long

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls just wondering if I can join wont be starting IVF to July but really excited and scared at the same time. Me & dh where supposed to start in march but I fell pregnant naturally but that resulted in a m/c at 12 and a half weeks, was so devastated we are going on a holiday next week to take away all the stress on the m/c but after that I will be ready to start
    looking forward to sharing my journey with you girls and here's to BFP for all us girls

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jellybelly86 View Post
    Hey girls just wondering if I can join wont be starting IVF to July but really excited and scared at the same time. Me & dh where supposed to start in march but I fell pregnant naturally but that resulted in a m/c at 12 and a half weeks, was so devastated we are going on a holiday next week to take away all the stress on the m/c but after that I will be ready to start
    looking forward to sharing my journey with you girls and here's to BFP for all us girls
    Welcome, I'm sorry for your loss.

Fingers crossed for a july sticky Bub!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Allymumtobe For This Useful Post:

jellybelly86  (18-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am having FET at the end of the month, today was my first blood test, hoping it all goes well, have to wait on the results cause of the slow lab! My fault I went local rather than going to the clinic.

I am doing unmedicated and at this stage it should be around 27th May

Good luck everyone.

Rutabaga is offline Getting it together, one day at a time.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies

Spud - how did your transfer go? !

Nicsta - when are you picking up your drugs? The first jab is the hardest, then it gets better. Hopefully you'll have minimal side effects. What are you on?

CatChick - 1 week down!! How are you feeling?

Midnite - any symptom spotting going on yet?

Allymumtobe - how are you? Is dh on menevit? Time seems to drag while you're waiting, I hope you and dh are managing to chill out until June.

Teesh - any sign of AF? I see ds had a birthday, how was it?. for you.

Jellybelly86 - I'm sorry for your loss. Enjoy your time away, I hope its everything you need.

Scarlet - How were your results? Everything ready for the tf at end of May?

AFM, I have a bt on the 23rd, awesome birthday present, huh? Possibly another on the 25th, then looking at the endo biopsy around the 1st. I'm getting impatient to know the results from all the bloods taken earlier, but some had to go down South and the tests take a while and something something something. AARRGHH!! I HATE waiting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Jellybelly86: so sorry about your loss it's such a terrible thing to go through especially to get past that 12week stage, my deepest condolences big cyber hugs to you.

On my iPad so can't see posts l hope everyone is traveling well.

AFM: not feeling confident have sore (.)(.) but l know that's the progesterone, l did a sneaky HPT this morning and it's negative, l know it's early but my other pregnancies did show at this stage...final BT this Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I might join you girls, and wait around till my next FET. I found out i was pregnant , but alas a week later hcg started dropping so have had a 2nd chemical pregnancy (i hate that term). I was hoping to do another cycle straight away, but my HCG is taking its time to come down (still over 200), so have to wait till next month. So looks like i'll be doing a FET towards the end of june.

Katherine Louise, it seem's i'm in a very similar situation to you. Will you try anything different next cycle? I was thinking about taking baby aspirin and also asking my FS about cleanxe injections. From what they said, they don't really know if works, but it doesn't hurt so i could try it. My dr said that there is nothing wrong with me, my linning is always great, and so are the rest of my levels, it's just bad luck. They said as awful as it is, it's good because we know i can get pregnant. I sometimes feel like bfn's would be much easier to deal with. Are you getting tested for NK cells?
    I wish all you girls, the absolute best of luck and lots of BFP's

Rutabaga is offline Getting it together, one day at a time.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh CatChick keep hoping, it's far from over. I can't think of anything to say that you don't already know in your head, it's the heart that leads the way though isn't it? that things are just progressing differently this time.

Hi Clementine Grace, bumping into each other all over the place aren't we?
    You've had such an intense journey in a short time How are you doing? I agree, convincing yourself that you're happy to know the BFP can happen is HARD.

Not sure what we'll change next. I've been wanting to try baby aspirin too. It all depends on the test results. We're getting the nk cell levels checked, and fs was talking about adenomyosis. Fs has also suggested dp's sperm might be at fault for the embies failing after a certain point. Dp works away, and I'm dreading talking to him about the appt. He'll be devastated. Much better to focus on testing me before going in depth about his sperm. Oh well, not much we can do except get answers and be positive.

I have my fingers crossed for you, Clementine Grace.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

CatChick  (22-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI ladies

Keep your fingers crossed catchick. My BT is also on Friday - it seems to feel like ages away - I transferred 6 day FET so BT 13 days later. I have avoided POAS as of yet but may do so on Wed if no AF by then. Dont really feel any different apart from sore boobs but I blame the crinone for that.

This FET my FS put me on baby aspirin, high folate and clexane every night - which my poor hubbt gets to inject me with. I have had 2 full stims, first cycle fresh transfer failed, 1st FET BFN and had MC at 6 weeks from last FET. Last stim cycle fresh transfer failed and this is the final FET. If this doesnt work we will need to do another stim cycle. This cycle was first embryo we got to blast which was an improvement on previous 3 day embies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

I just re read the name of this thread and see it for FET's....whoops, but i will hang around and see how you all go.

Spud - yep first cycle, but I have been reading along with all you ladies for over a year. We knew we had issues when we got together, well soon after, so since then I have been researching and trying to understand it all. Having said that I am still sure im not prepared . While im cautiously excited I know it normally takes a lot more than 1 IVF cycle to get pregnant...but i just want to get started to see what my body does etc.

Katherine - I picked up the drugs on Sat and got the lessons on the injections....now just waiting for AF, should come this weekend so would begin on 26th, but you know how it is when your waiting for it....tricks you and comes late!

I hope we all have luck in June!