+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lee it could be still to early don't lose hope yet hunny I have everything crossed for you.
    Dancing how are you today have you had any more spotting it could be implantation spotting
    I am slightly bloated but nothing different but again I blame that on the crinone
    I have a BT on the 4th of July hope that date brings me luck lol
    How is everyone else Hope how are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies

Lee I agree, its too early to be sure. Hang in hun x

Teesh I get bloated on crinone too... Lets hope your bloating keeps getting bigger for the next 8mths or so?

Afm - well unfortunately it looks like AF has arrived I am still going to test to confirm everything. Spoke to FN and she said to continue crinone until BT as you never know. Had a few cries and been through my angry tantrum this morning.

The positives we know our embies can defrost and keep growing. I got past my AF due date this cycle so 3rd time lucky. Big girl pants pulled up and moving straight into this cycle.

Lol the funny thing is our next transfer highly likely to be.... Friday 13th!!!!!! Hmmmm lucky or omen for a chucky style baby??

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!
    Ertgirl! Yay & congratulations so very excited for you
    Teesh: hoping that emby is Nice & snuggled in. How long til your blood test? 10days or so? I have everything crossed for you.
    Dancing: I hope your bodies just being mean and that everything comes back positive with your bloods. My clinic seems to be one of the only ones that doesn't do a BT if you get your AF or think you've got it. But I think it's better when they test anyway as I've seen so many bubhubbers who have bled & still got a BFP
    Lee: I really want AF to stay away for you!! That BFN is what makes POAS so evil...I had a cry one day as I couldn't even get two dark lines on an OPK & convinced myself I was cursed with one line only syndrome...I was a tad hormonal hehe
    AFM started next cycle getting close to o so more bloods tomorrow, feeling better about this cycle. After all my 'symptoms' this cycle I recorded them to stop myself from getting too excited this time round. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope all the best with this next cycle x

Dancing I have heard of bleeding and still getting that bfp like the other girls said hang in thier

Have all the FET in this group been Blasts like day 5-6? Or day 3-4 stages? I am curious to see how different clinic's do their FET and is any one on a HRT cycle here? I find it weird that my clinic hasn't given me any blood tests to check me progesterone levels sorry about all the questions

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies x

Teesh I did a 5day transfer (grown overnight after defrost). I am on a natural cycle and havent had my progesterone checked either. I am.requesting this in the future to cover all bases.

Hope thanks! My FS said BT if af doesnt arrive but I ask for one so I know for def and move on. I would be the type to keep wondering otherwise... And I figure I just paid $2k so I can have a bt if I want lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well ladies, I'm out too. AF started bang on time this morning. Will call FS' office in the morning but hoping to kick right into another round of FET.

Dancing - sorry AF has turned up for u too. Keep us posted after your BT.

Miffy & Teesh - hope you are both going well. Teesh I had a 5 day hatching embryo defrosted on the morning of transfer.

Hope- how promising, can't believe your nearly up to O already. Just goes to show (although it feels forever) its not long til your back in the 2ww with back to back cycles

All the best to everyone x

Oh and i got a new puppy today- so cute! If I can't have a new baby, I shall have a new puppy at least ha ha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs Lee x July is our month!!!
    So jealous you got a fur baby. Give it lots of cuddles! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lee I'm so sorry :-( but YAY for a new puppy? What's its name? What kind is it? My little chocolate lab is like a baby I swear I'd be a stay at home mum to her if i could! They might not be a baby but they sure are awesome.
    Teesh hoping to see a BFP soon from you.
    Dancing i still have everything crossed for your BT x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lee80 bugger to here that but am glad you got a cute pup that would be cheering you up .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. The doc called tonight and we are going straight into another FET. I think I start injections on Wednesday night. July for us all I hope!!

The new puppy's name is Maximus have attached a pic for you all. He is a chihuahua. I already have a girl whom I adore, but Max is pretty damn cute too lol
    Attached Images