+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I had this big plan that I wasn't going to test this time and just wait for BT or AF, but as the days pass I seriously don't think I'll make it lol. Only problem is the pregnyl for me, so I can't test too early or I may get a false positive

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    we are getting to the really hard part now huh. AF is due today for me and I just had some pink crinone dc. Nothing more (eg been looking every 10mins haha) but just doesnt feel good.

Cue crazy lady....

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh dancing, hang in there! Crinone can cause irritation. I am thinking of you today and will say a little prayer! How are you feeling aside from the pink crinone?

I was really hungry all day today, and still the mild "pressure" feeling in my abdomen. But nothing that really stands out from any normal AF cycle :s

I was very good this morning though, as I thought long and hard about doing a sneaky test before talking myself into sensible mode, as it's only 5 days after booster so pregnyl is still likely to give a false positive. HPT test would satisfy me in no way whatsoever!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Ladies I haven't posted much but just read the last few pages good luck to the ET's in the last couple of weeks. I had my FET today I found it a little uncomfortable I have a day 6 blast and hoping for a sticky like we all are

Are any ladies here on a HRT FET cycle?? Progynova / Pessaries and crinone? I am on the hole lot totally hormoned up lol My first FET cycle cancelled due to a thin lining so all these drugs are helping that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Teesh

Congrats on being pupo! A 6day blast is great fx.

I am on crinone at night. Have been taking for about 12 days so starting to feel pretty gross down there! How are you feeling?!

Lee thanks hun. Well there was no more so still going! I am ok still having cramps and that same pressure feeling. But AF is now offically one day late! last cycle I started spotting a week post transfer so didnt get this far.

I agree def dont test if you had pregnal 5 days ago. Keep holding on!!!

You ladies up to much this weekend?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for being PUPO Teesh!! The transfer is a bit uncomfortable but settled quickly (for me). Hope you have a good and sane 2ww

Dancing - yay for no spotting lol. Still looking positive! Are you 13 dpo today?

AFM, 6dp5dt so 11dpo. And feeling nothing in particular this morning! Slowly progressing through the painfully slow 2ww though x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Lee88 and dancingbutterfly all the best for the TWW

I have a question does anyone drink coffee?? I am having one a day and have read coffee is not the best.. With all my other pregnancy's I drank coffee but this time its different IVF

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

I am 9dp5dt but 15dpo! We transferred a day later due to pub holiday. AF is still staying away and it doesnt feel at all like she is coming now. Little.cramps and twinges but nothing else.

Teesh - my FS said 1-2 coffees a day is ok but accupunct said to have none. I have ceased coffee but having 1-2 teas per day (+ herbals). I figure doesnt hurt to give upnand as a coffee addict probably worthwhile.

Only issue is i have been craving sugar like never before!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow dancing 15dpo!!!! I can't wait for you to test, feel so positive for you fx fx fx!!!

Teesh - I still drink decaf coffee and a couple of teas a day. I drink decaf because I don't really notice the difference (good decaf only!) and I drink decaf normally anyway. I just wouldn't drink 6 cups of joe a day! lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh thanks ladies I think I might completely stop my caffeine intake

dancingbutterfly that sounds really positive when can you tset? I am really day 30 today but because I stuffed up the meds they had to -4 days its a HRT cycle so O didn't happen anyway and normally I have 32-35 day cycles