ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all,
    Just a quick one from me as we're still in Phuket and the Internet likes to drop out on me! Yay for all you PUPO ladies I have everything crossed for you xxx AFM going back for another FET this cycle with bloods starting the day we get back. Hope to see lots of BFPs when we land in Aus xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone enjoying their weekend? I am only 2dp5dt... This is going to be a loooong 2ww lol

Hope - glad you can start your next cycle straight away when you return, have a blast before it all starts again

Ertgirl & dancing, you guys sound like your travelling well through your 2ww except for the sneaky test, ertgirl, I think 9dpo is still a bit early but it must be getting close!

Taking it easy, dancing, I'm taking your lead and about to chillax with a movie (The Help - hope its as good as it looks & not sad! Lol)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hope - Have a ball in Phuket! I love it there Sorry to hear this wasnt your cycle, hoping the next one is it!

Lee - what did you think of The Help? Pretty full on but I loved it. Nearly into day 3 hun! At least we have work to help us get through the next few days.

Ertgirl - Lol to sneaky test! I agree that it would have been way too early to tell. When is your BT again?! I have everything crossed x

I have just been chilling out this weekend. Didnt get out of my pjs until 2pm yesterday lol!!!! I have done a little bit of work writing reports but only so this week was less crazy!!!

Good news no more spotting at all The little cramps/pinches have continued and I have had a few random sharp pains in my (.) (.) but trying not to get too excited!

AF is due on Wed/thurs so I am considering poas on the weekend if she doesnt arrive (please please please). That will be 17dpo so imaging should be right lol!

Waiting now for the new season of True Blood to start I love it lol!!! Xo

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning

Dancing- I thought "The Help" was fantastic. A little sad at times but mostly a positive story.

You are 6dp5dt today aren't you? All signs are sounding positive, when is your blood test? About Friday? I have had similar niggly mild cramps or sensations since yesterday. Unfortunately for me it could be a response to the pregnyl although I have had no other pregnyl symptoms this cycle (sometimes I get enlarged/sore breasts & bloating but nothing this time which I am glad, it gets even harder to stay realistic when pregnyl is giving you false pregnancy symptoms!)

Ertgirl- anymore sneaky tests hun?

Well work should definitely help occupy us this week. Fx!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lee!!

Yup 6 days today. I am starting to feel really queasy all the time now and have ongoing twinges. It does feel like AF type pain sometimes (due two days) so I dont feel as confident now. Could be AF, crinone side effects or........

I guess what will be is what will be?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is very true, I read another ladies blog yesterday and she said you just need to reiterate that it's out of your hands at this point and it either will or it won't be.

Are you going to sneaky test or still wait til the weekend?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha ha I just reread my post and it was all zen for the first part then totally disregarded to see if you would early test bahaha! 2ww crazies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    lol!!! I am going to test Saturday if AF doesnt arrive. My FS wont BT until 2 weeks after transfer (boo hiss boo) so thats not for another week!!!

No idea what to expect. This time last cycle I had already started spotting ... Ok so far!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    2ww after transfer! So mean! My test date is 11 days after transfer, AF should arrive at least 2 days before so I can't see why they'd need to wait another 3 days after that!

I feel a bit erky in the belly tonight, not cramps as such, more like pressure.

Great sign for you if you have had no spotting yet looking positive!!! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    So day after me!! will you sneaky test?!?