+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default FET May/June transfer anyone??

Hi Any one having a FET in the coming months and want to chat.. I had my first IVF cycle in Feb and cancelled after EPU due to OHSS. last month was going to be a natural cycle FET and cancelled again due to a thin lining waiting for AF and start on progynova and having a HRT cycle and hopefully FET in June.. Any one else in the same boat and want to chat..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi teesh, i'll gladly join you! So sorry about the OHSS, i had it after our first IVF in July 11 and was in hospital for a week, hope urs wasn't that bad. Im very familar with thin lining as our last cycle for FET was cancelled despite progynova. This round im on 8mg of progynova and estraderm patches on my bum and lining just thick enough. Im now on progres pessaries x3 per day and ET this saturday. This is our last one in the freezer before we get a 2nd opinion. Hope AF hurries up and u can get on ur way for ur FET! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies

I am embarking on my first cycle in June....pick up my "drugs" this weekend and then away we go. I am not sure what to expect, im quietly excited but more so scared.....

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Here I'm just waiting for finalisation but hopefully my first round will be starting June 12th depending on how things go my first transfer should be end of June/ early July. I am SO excited

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    I've just had my HRT FET last Sunday, it was quite delayed due to a thin lining but just made it to a passable 7.5c after an extended week on Progynova and 3 days of oestradiol injections, ouch lm still bruising up from deep in my muscles.

It's my first HRT FET and very frustrating my heart goes out to you girls that have had a cancelled cycle, geez we go through so much!

Good luck l hope this is the one for us all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi like catchick I had my transfer on saturday on a HRT FET. In the 2ww now. Good luck to those of you with upcoming cycles etc.

Spud like you this was our last embie in the freezer and it is always worrying when they thaw it - I am more worried about this than when we get the call about how many embies have frozen.

All the best ladies.

Rutabaga is offline Getting it together, one day at a time.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'd like a bit of company while we wait for the end of June.

Teesh - How frustrating that you're having to go through these "extra" cycles and waits, but it's so worth it to make the perfect environment for your frosty babe!
    What's involved in a HRT cycle? Other bubhubbers have mentioned it, but I've never thought to ask.

Spud - Good luck to you on Saturday!! you don't need to go for the second opinion.

Nicsta83 - for you. I remember the feeling, and still get it a little.. No matter how much information you get or how many people you talk to, it's something your body has never gone through so you don't know how it'll be for you! Good luck this weekend.

Woohoo Allymumtobe!! Bring on June 12!!

Fingers are crossed for you CatChick and midnite01.

AFM - We had 9 days of BFP excitement with our last transfer, but it wasn't meant to be.. That was our third perfect blasty, and there aren't any obvious reasons for none of them taking. Especially, as our fs likes to say, I'm so young! (31 this month, god I love her!!). So this month is about testing me! So far I've had 13 vials of blood taken, which sounds more impressive than it is cos they were mostly baby ones, but I still milked it. And booked on for an endometrial biopsy when AF came. Waiting for the clinic to get back to me with instructions.

I'm almost hoping they can find a problem with me, then they can treat it and I won't feel like we're shooting blind anymore. Anyway, if everything does go smoothly we'll have a FET at the end of June, so here's hoping I'm with all of you!

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Katherine Louise I know what you mean! When I finally got to a FS and said I wanted everything tested I didn't realise they were going to take half my blood hahahaha

I also know what you mean about hoping there is something wrong so you can fix it. I hoped for pcos or something I could work on which I guess we got, dh's swimmers are a bit off but I was hoping for something drug fixable not ivf indicating although it saves me TTCing and going crazy I guess.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Allymumtobe For This Useful Post:

Rutabaga  (17-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there

I cant remember who asked but an HRT FET is basically a medicated FET cycle. On day 2 or 3 you start taking progynova which will increase the lining to be thick which is what they want prior to putting the embryo back. The other alternative is a natural cycle in which you dont take anything and when you get the surge they arrange to put the embryo back. Hope this makes sense.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnite01 For This Useful Post:

Rutabaga  (17-05-2012),Teesh  (27-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, lovely to see a few of us are on the same cycles this month.

Teesh - any news on AF?

nicsta83 - is this ur first IVF cycle? If so good luck and unforunately there are a few of us here who are experienced in this journey so if u have any questions ask away.

allymumtobe - good luck with ur cycle too, is this ur first one aswell? If so again any questions ask away.

catchick and midnite - Good luck this month, when is ur BT? An yay for being PUPO!

katherinelouise - so sorry for ur MC but wishing u all the luck for next month.

AFM - eagerly awaiting FET this weekend. Have more hormones in me than a 14yo girl at a One Direction concert!
    xx