+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Please pick me. I have a 6 week old with a rotten cold and my Tommee Tipee just packed up on me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me please. I would like to review the motorola monitor with my 2 week old daughter. This would be an opportunity for me to reduce my walking up and down the stairs at home and assist the grand parents taking the stairs to check on her when they visit. They are amazed now whats available compared to 'when you were a baby' days

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please pick me!

I have a 3 month old baby who is a very vocal sleeper who doesn't cry when awake- it makes our audio monitor almost useless as I inevitably end up walking down the hall every 10 minutes to check on him. With a 2 & a 4 year old also at home with me this situation is very annoying. Having the 2 older kids also means we spend a lot of time playing outside in the back yard. I think a video monitor would be really useful, but as this is our 4th and last baby my husband does not want to spend any money on baby appliances.

Our baby is also almost too big for the bassinet and will have to soon move into his own room (:-(), would be very useful to be able to check on baby overnight.

I think this kind of monitor would also be useful to leave in the lounge room with the 3 older kids in the morning whilst I have my shower so I can keep a remote eye on them!

I promise to trial it vigilantly and write a detailed review!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Video my baby!

My 2 girls sleep upstairs (baby and toddler) while we sleep downstairs, and although traipsing up and down the stairs multiple times a night has helped to shrink my baby belly, this video monitor would do wonders for my sleep. Our current sound only monitor means that I often think the baby needs attention when she is actually resettling and being able to see her would help with that. Also knowing the temperature would stop my worried whining about 'is she too cold or too hot' to my husband. Please pick our family to review this great looking product.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick me

HI, i am a new mum with a 3month old. i always feel like i cant be too far away from her which means nothing really gets done at home. it would be great to have reassurance shes ok without me having to be right by herside.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick me!

Please Pick Me!! I have a hand me down monitor that makes so many noises! Would live to have one that doesnt crackle at me all night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me - our double storey home makes it hard to hear and see what our newborn is doing. Her room also gets the afternoon hot Brisbane sun so the temperature monitor would definitely help.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me!

I have a 2.5 week old. We are looking at buying a monitor and are tossing up between buying a video monitor or a standard sound only monitor. This would be the perfect opportunity for us to see the difference for ourselves before we invest in what can be a pricey item.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Absolutely Pick Me !!

It is such a shame as a stay at home mum that everything is bought depending on budget. It's even more of a shame that most in budget items either don't work properly or don't last long. Unfortunately that means we go without, however we do our very best to still get in outdoors fresh air playtime even if it is constantly interupted. This would make concentrating on those that are awake even more focused and fun.

Living in the North of Australia means it gets very hot during the day also and I struggle to set the aircon right. Remotely knowing the temp would mean not interupting him to adjust the temperature as I use the end of his cot to stand on to reach it unfortunately.
    Last edited by natct; 08-05-2012 at 13:49.

Thanks
    Reviews

Talking Pick me! Pick me!

Pick me! Pick me! This Motorola Baby Video Monitor looks amazing! We don't have a monitor and as we are only on one income unfortunately can't afford one so having the chance to review this would be wonderful!

Having this monitor would give me such peace of mind when my 6 month old is sleeping and also means that when he naps during the day I can get some study done without the interruptions of checking him every 15 minutes (yes I still have paranoid new mummy syndrome ).

PS. I love reviewing things and talking baby products with my mummy friends!