+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Default Perth: Has anyone seen Mary Poppins at Burswood with the kid/s? What age do you thin

Has anyone seen Mary Poppins at Burswood with the kid/s? What age do you think it's suitable for? http://www.burswood.com.au/Entertain...cal-March-2012

Mary Poppins - The Supercalifragilistic Musical | Burswood Entertainment Complex
    www.burswood.com.au
    Check the Burswood Theatre program here for upcoming shows. Perth’s best theatre venue with an ongoing list of stunning headline acts.

More...

Mod-pegasus is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    and all that the Lorax left here in this mess was a small pile of rocks with the one word...UNLESS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I took my seven and five year old - they both loved it - so I guess 5 is a good thought from my POV.

Some other people had some children a bit younger near us and their kids ended up asleep before half time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I took my 2 DDs, 6.5 and 4.5. The younger one fell asleep just before the very end and was very disappointed she missed the end. We went to the matinee on a Sunday and there was a very annoying baby around 18-24 months beside us who was very annoying.